Carmen

Twitter Updates

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So yeah, now I get her comment on the cover reveal; people were calling out bc there were just white women there (which wasn’t the case tho).

Her whole “I dated rappers” and shit like that was unnecessary and didn’t prove shit, but now I get why she said that lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

At least this time she didn't say anything problematic, the "you're jealous" bit is just quite immature for a woman her age, but that's it... let's hope nothing more's coming.

Anyway, she desperately need a PR and a SMM.

Lanarat.png

for her to say that shes the "only genuine artist" is funny to me especially cause im sure she stretched the truth plenty in her BTD era... god this is so frustrating

at this point it's just free entertainment because i know she's so messy and there's nothing i can do about it and i love her and her music so... :rollin:  i really don't know what to think of what she's saying but i just know people are going to get angry at her for it :whatever2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123