Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I do apologise. I'm new to LB, so I'm trying to catch up. I'll delete the post. (:

Don't worry, people here are rude to everyone for free. You don't need to delete because I didn't knew about that and it was helpful.

I do apologise. I'm new to LB, so I'm trying to catch up. I'll delete the post. (:

Aww it's not your fault love

I was just wondering if there is a better way to inform people so they don't think the video is new :kiss2:

this "era" is already all over the place and i cant wait for more  :toofunny:

do we have any other confirmations about that instagram account that said BAR music video on the 17th? any chance it might be true? i mean 17th is a friday

pNjWdpc.png

this "era" is already all over the place and i cant wait for more  :toofunny:

do we have any other confirmations about that instagram account that said BAR music video on the 17th? any chance it might be true? i mean 17th is a friday

In my opinion, if it's true and it's the album, we are getting the tracklist tomorrow/tuesday and the album pre-order/release at friday.

In my opinion, if it's true and it's the album, we are getting the tracklist tomorrow/tuesday and the album pre-order/release at friday.

i leave for my beach vacation in florida on the 18th!!! sign me the fuck up!!!!!!

pNjWdpc.png