Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Hey gays don't forget to Tweet this everyday btw:

I request #LOVE @LanaDelRey on @Z100NewYork's #Top9At9 with @MaxwellsHouse tonight! #MaxwellOnZ

and this:

I request #LOVE @LanaDelRey on @1027KIISFM's #Top9At9 with @JoJoWright tonight! #JoJoWright

Sorry but its over.

I believe it when I see it.

She said "soon" three times now.

Tweeting won't work. Call in or text.

You're honestly a complete dummy if you think tweeting would work.

Radio station cater to a specific area within broadcast reach not worldwide.

Lana said last time she had exciting things to tell us. And she basically said the same thing again today. I'm glad she does live streams, I think it's sweet but we really need some kind of solid information now.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I would like the album cover to have a celestial theme kinda something like this:

"The Celestial Temptress" by yours truly :hooker:

60fe72cef333b9b96ad22ca6099eba53.jpg

Definitely here for it!

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I know a lot people here think that it sucks to be a Lana stan and that she could be doing a lot more with promo n shit, but who would be a better artist to stan?

Warning: I have a little rant

I think about this and there are no other artists that I like who can bring together fans like us. I feel like Lana has a strong aesthetic/image and music background, which led to her unique cult status. I honestly can't think of another artist who has done the same. Maybe an artist of the past would have, but there were no web-based platforms like we have today. Fans may think that we aren't getting the promo we she deserves, but no other artist has her background and talent. I think we are extremely lucky to get all this music from her. Lana will probably be one of the most, if not the most, prolific artist in history. While all these mainstream artists of today grow old and stop making as much music, Lana will continue strong. Lana is proving that she can age with grace and make great music. I know she is in her early 30s, but the sound she has can be well executed by an older person. I'm so excited to grow old with her :crying4:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I know a lot people here think that it sucks to be a Lana stan and that she could be doing a lot more with promo n shit, but who would be a better artist to stan?

Warning: I have a little rant

I think about this and there are no other artists that I like who can bring together fans like us. I feel like Lana has a strong aesthetic/image and music background, which led to her unique cult status. I honestly can't think of another artist who has done the same. Maybe an artist of the past would have, but there were no web-based platforms like we have today. Fans may think that we aren't getting the promo we she deserves, but no other artist has her background and talent. I think we are extremely lucky to get all this music from her. Lana will probably be one of the most, if not the most, prolific artist in history. While all these mainstream artists of today grow old and stop making as much music, Lana will continue strong. Lana is proving that she can age with grace and make great music. I know she is in her early 30s, but the sound she has can be well executed by an older person. I'm so excited to grow old with her :crying4:

Your rant was eloquently put and beautiful<3  :krylie:

@@LAman

glad to see there are others picking up on what I have been saying for years

I await the day Lana is inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

and the less promo the better

The music speaks for itself.

And it is important how people see Lana

I see her as- (in order)

Poet

Songwriter

Producer/Creator in her mind of the entire full concept

Singer

Voice

I don't consider Lana a performer. A trained seal is a performer jumping through hoops

Lana writing a Broadway production, (or co-production) with others singing her songs I foresee for the future

Perhaps a ballet (much like Pet Shop Boys have done)

and definitely Lana would be well suited for an animated production (i.e. like Elton  & Lion King, or something with

Lin-Manuel or something like Howard Ashman

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp