Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I think the more REALISTIC collabs we might get would be with either the Arctic Monkeys, whom she has recently been seen with, and the other would

be Father John Misty, whom she has been seen hanging with for almost a year. I think able is too far out of her style. Stargirl was really the only song on his album that

had that sound. I just don't think it would happen. A$AP.......I mean........rly? no lol.

Marina...................? I hope you're smart enough to comprehend it won't EVER happen.

Their sounds are too far different for it to work and even if they did it would be a big mess like Hey Girl ft. Florence Welch.....eek

lanadelreyHey kids, tune in if you want tomorrow at 8 AM west coast time- I'm going to do an Instagram live video x
Here are some updated time zones for u
2am Tuesday Sydney
11pm Vietnam
7 pm Qatar/ Saudi Arabia
7pm Turkey
7pm Moscow
6pm Egypt
6pm Jordan
6pm Greece
6pm South Africa
5pm France
5pm Sweden
5pm Netherlands
5pm Germany
5pm Poland
5pm Italy
5pm Spain
4pm U.K.
1pm São Paulo/ Rio de Janeiro
11am east coast
11am Quito, Equador
10am Costa Rica
10am Mexico City

international queen slay

Wy8jf2U.jpg

:krylie:

:krylie:  :krylie: :trisha:  :krylie:  :krylie:

DEFINITELY me being hopeful and speculative but what if she plays snippets of new songs 

or lol it could be 5 minutes of her lip-syncing to her fave songs from then 60s and the leaving 

We need an album title out of this livestream. Don't phuck it up

I also wanna know her favorite track--the Cruel World or Terrence Loves You namedropping of the era

im hoping she says the album title and im hoping its not that three letter acronym and if it is i hope its not what people are saying it is

pNjWdpc.png

are we even allowed to talk about the album title. cause as far as i know we have no evidence of anything so it would all be speculation and hopes

pNjWdpc.png

are we even allowed to talk about the album title. cause as far as i know we have no evidence of anything so it would all be speculation and hopes

the title wasn't leaked on this forum. i think its okay. 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Queen of Timezones tbh 

But yeah, I agree, this must be something important!  :party: Got all my fingers crossed for an album title announcement, maybe one or two other details about the album too! I don't know what to expect but I can't wait  :woot:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg