Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Speaking of witchcraft, I've always wondered if Lana ever recorded a cover of Frank Sinatra's "Witchcraft" ever since I stumbled across this September 7, 2012 Instagram post by Felix Howard, who produced her cover of "Chelsea Hotel No. 2", released the following March. He certainly already knew Lana by that point. (I already tried messaging him about this 3 years ago on Soundcloud, but never received a response.) Of course, he also could have recorded it with someone else or posted it apropos of nothing.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Speaking of witchcraft, I've always wondered if Lana ever recorded a cover of Frank Sinatra's "Witchcraft" ever since I stumbled across this September 7, 2012 Instagram post by Felix Howard, who produced her cover of "Chelsea Hotel No. 2", released the following March. He certainly already knew Lana by that point. (I already tried messaging him about this 3 years ago on Soundcloud, but never received a response.) Of course, he also could have recorded it with someone else or posted it apropos of nothing.

Damn that's some good researching on your part

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Not many people willingly associate themselves with AB these days. It's her own fault, the language she uses (racist + anti-gay) publicly was sure to alienate people. Not to mention how she reacts in such an unhinged manner.

Considering the things that she's said in the past, she went rather easy on Lana tbh.

I really wanted to see her succeed years ago, but it seems that she only sabotages herself year after year.

I don't know why but the term witchy applied to Lana makes me think A LOT of Time Of The Season. Here for songs sounding like it

I HAVE WANTED LANA TO COVER "TIME OF THE SEASON" FOR SO LONG OMFGSJANBFIUSNGJD YAS that would be so fucking amazing I would die and be so happy, cause of that beat, and the lyrical tones and overall creepiness (thank you The Conjuring)

Also on the Azelia Banks (that's not how you spell it but whatever lol) topic, I feel bad for Lana cause she probably did like her :sadcore:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />