Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I read black chronicle in local NY paper everyday wondering if something has happened to her. Meanwhile Lana is just letting Miles Kanes penetrate her cola-tasting pussy forgetting LDR5 is no longer alive and breathing. 

I read black chronicle in local NY paper everyday wondering if something has happened to her. Meanwhile Lana is just letting Miles Kanes penetrate her cola-tasting pussy forgetting LDR5 is no longer alive and breathing. 

On which Marvel universe? I heard Miles Kane like Mentos

If you know what i Mean

Exactly! All I keep thinking amongst these guys who are worrying about her sales is 'guys. She has like, 2 fuckin mansions, sit down.'

I'm pretty sure she has 3 mansions and a beach house haha :hooker:  :P

comments like these really do make me hope Lana browses here

Also dont Myles and Alex have a thing?no?

no, they just got a "bromance" going on. I think they said something like they wish they were gay so they could be dating lmao

giphy.gif

Love is down to #73 on UK Midweeks. If they are clever, they discount it next week in the UK & US. There are like 20 Ed Shitpants songs charting above her 

exactly IF. but they won't. spoken from past experience, we all know the song will continue to go down and they will let it until its completely irrelevant

She doesnt owe you shit and the self rightous entitlement attitude is hilarious.

She didn't put a gun to your head to buy her music.

Also, i like how everyone seems to forget shes given us 4 albums in 5 years.

What ungrateful vile fans.

I'm Barely even a fan anymore because of people like you who shove your head so far up Lana's ass you can practically tell what she had for lunch, all I hear is y'all saying "Lana is perfect And you can't question anything she says or does because she is perfect and if you do you're vile and your pathetic..." it's annoying as fuck she is a person who has made millions of dollars by writing her songs and selling them to consumers such as the people on this forum if she's content and done making music that's her choice but everyone who has paid money kind of has a reason to want more as they are investing in her career they are investing in her art so hopefully that money and commitment and enjoyment of the music will continue with future releases. You can all laugh at me and say I'm stupid or I am an asshole or this or that but I'm just simply telling the truth.

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I'm Barely even a fan anymore because of people like you who shove your head so far up Lani's ass you can practically tell but she had for lunch that day, all I hear are y'all saying "Lana is perfect one is this one it is that you can't question anything she says or does because she is perfect and if you do you're vile and your pathetic..." it's annoying as fuck she is a person who has made millions of dollars by writing her songs and selling them to consumers such as the people on this forum if she's content and done making music that's her choice but everyone who has paid money kind of has a reason to want more they are investing in her career they are investing in her art so hopefully that money and commitment and enjoyment of the music will continue with future releases. You can always laugh at me and say I'm stupid or I am an asshole or this or that but I'm just simply telling the truth.

EXACTLY. I've been gifting Love left and right, streaming it on spotify continuously, putting the music video on loop so she can gain views, etc. and all the work for what? for her to just ignore that she released a single? for her to refuse to promote. I'm over here praying and making sure she has a successful bop but her, her team, and some of her fans are happy with less than mediocrity. SHES NOT SIGNED TO AN INDIE LABEL, SHES WELL KNOWN KNOW

I've already given up on promo for this era and im pretty sure lana and some of you have too

I don't even get why you all act as if it would be a fans duty to care for an artists success and try to buzz up their sales. If the artist herself does not care for promoting her stuff, she won't start doing it just because Love gets some extra streams

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

buying her shit doesn't mean she suddenly owes you more shit... you buy a sandwich at the deli and expect them to start bringing in ur fav sandwich recipes or something? to start advertisiting more around town cause you want everyone to know how good their sandwiches are? wyd... edited for unnecessary cattiness

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

And btw, there are a lot of indie artists who are a lot more active than Lana. Y'all can try to talk yourself into it, but there are a lot much better options to present your art without "selling out" or "playing games at Jimmy Kimmel". Fact is that her instagram stuff is cute, but pretty lazy cause it's almost all she does.

A lot of artists with a lot less budget and a much less mainstream audience deliver great stuff for their fans without "selling out".

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!