Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I know it's kind of an unpopular opinion because yall don't like him but I really hope one of the collabs is with the Weeknd. We've had a lot of clues:

-they're close friends

-the XO tweet (XO is Abel's thing/symbol or whatever)

-the I Feel It Coming video has literally some shots that are almost the same as some of Love and in general the whole moon/starboy theme

Plus it would create hype for the album to have someone as popular as him on it and gather DEM STREAMS

giphy.gif

I know it's kind of an unpopular opinion because yall don't like him but I really hope one of the collabs is with the Weeknd. We've had a lot of clues:

-they're close friends

-the XO tweet (XO is Abel's thing/symbol or whatever)

-the I Feel It Coming video has literally some shots that are almost the same as some of Love and in general the whole moon/starboy theme

Plus it would create hype for the album to have someone as popular as him on it and gather DEM STREAMS

I agree! It seems quite likely The Weeknd may be one of the collaborations on her album since they are friends and have worked together for two of his albums already!

I'd love it, I like his music and I think their voices work really well together! And I'd be interested to see the outcome of them collaborating when Lana is the one taking the lead? Like since it would be for her album she would be making the final decisions so it'd be interesting to see how it sounds against her previous collabs with him?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

What about him, didn't he throw hella shade at Lana a long time ago. Don't think he'll be involved with the nonexistent album we're waiting on

What did he say about her? (Sorry if I'm bring up the past), but I've noticed stans don't really like him

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven