latothemoon

Which artists do you think/hope are featured on Lana's new album?

Marina and Lana collab has been a dream of mine for a long time! But for the album, I wouldn't be interested in any female collabs, males pls pls  :crossed:

Happy as the moonshine

I hope no female collabs please, the only names I want to see are A$AP Rocky or even the Weeknd. (I know it's kind of an unpopular opinion but I don't mind their voices together plues it would draw some more attention to the album xo :creep: )

giphy.gif

Imagine Lana feat. Florence Welch... the queens of alternative reunited. I would die but there's a 2% of it happening

The only way Id like that to happen is for a movie soundtrack, because their music styles combined would be so dramatic cinematic omg <3

just not on an album of theirs tho!

I really don't need any featured artists on a Lana album but if the promo info is right there will be at least one so ... we have to deal with whoever Lana comes up with. :) I just hope it won't be a "pop superstar". Someone with a "cool" indie edge would be my preference. I liked the song she did with Bobby Womack (but he's dead now...).

I'm like 80% sure that she would consider doing collabs with Father John Misty, ASAP Rocky and The Weeknd.

I agree with @@CrazySister's thought that she might collab with Alex Turner.

Also, she loves Bruce Springsteen. Do you guys think it's possible for her to be able to collab with him? Like, she was so close to get to work with Lou Reed. That's why the thought of her working with Springsteen doesn't seem THAT unlikely.

But I'm not sure who else she would collaborate with... Which women would she want featured on her songs?

Some female artists Lana likes:

• Cat Power ( :teehee:)
  • Rihanna (I can't imagine a collab here though tbh)
  • Marina Diamandis (Their Twitter conversation doesn't seem like they've talked a lot recently though)
  • Courtney Love (hmmm I don't think so)
  • SoKo (Did I make this up or did it seem like they were friends and SoKo commented on Lana's Instagram?)

HOLY :) YES BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!!

I didn't think about this before but ohmygod that would be perfection!!!!

Edit: actually the more I think about this, the more I am thinking this is quite likely?? Springsteen is still active and recently touring and considering how much Lana loves him and how there are going to have 'exciting guest artists' (to me implying they are quite big imo??) then could it get much more exciting than THE BOSS??

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Woodkid or Brendon urie!!

No? :eek:

I actually prefer a collab with male singers. but please, no more The Weeknd. they're good together, but we already heard enough of them.

I've had enough of her collabs with The Weeknd, tbh. I mean, they're nice for like a week and then I forget about them. 

I love them forever but we do not want more than 2. Agreed.

I wouldn't mind if he helped write or produce with her tho! buts thats all :')

Y'all: I wish Honeymoon was different, she's been doing the same thing for three albums now :(

Lana: *does something she's never done before*

Y'all: Omg I just wanna hear her it needs to be classic Lana ;)

i've said this before & i'll repeat it forever until this collab happens :

Mark Lanegan. :flutter:

their voices would be perfect together, their song themes fit + i know she's a huge fan of his & unless things have recently changed they've been following each other for the longest time on twitter, so... make this happen, @@god.