Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Karma is a bitch

i kept bitching 2 years ago about the artists who can't get any album without collabs, because as what i use to believe many collabs = for losers only

now my beloved artist decided to make an album full of collabs  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:

:smile3:

if she dares to put the damn g eazy on the album then im unstanning

other than that she's so bad at collabs (except for Summer Wine it was amazing) i feel like her lyrics become so weak when she writes a song for a collaboration

trueee

oh speaking of Cherry i made a full HQ live version that barely has screams in it if anyone wants it

can you pm it <3

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

byeee i hate collabs honestly

hkne

other than that she's so bad at collabs (except for Summer Wine it was amazing) i feel like her lyrics become so weak when she writes a song for a collaboration

Summer Wine remains her only respectable collaboration.

VyIsfwC.jpg

I think it hasn't been leaked yet but some people say that ultraviolence would sound like west coast radio mix but who really knows

omg thank GOD Lana decided to do it again with Dan because I adore West Coast and the radio mix is... well, something else entirely and not in a good way. 

Imagine a 10 track album with 5 collabs :creep:

People talking shit like quality over quantity but honestly 12 tracks with 5 collabs isn't realistic we need at least 15 and I bet that's gonna happen

ALSO Let's be real Dan Auerbach is the best thing that happened in our miserable stan lives nothing can top that

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif