Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I really don't know what to expect from Summer Bummer anymore. I hated the first snippet she posted on insta but then LOVED the spooky snippet we got a week ago. But then again, the one she just posted is just.. :toofunny: i'm not feeling it.

Don't be a bummer  :creep:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Wow this is really... different compared to what she's done before.

I'm not sure how I feel about that but I'm sure I'll probably like it more once the full song comes out

I just can't picture Love and Summer Bummer being together on the same album

How about Yosemite and Summer Bummer being on the same record :hooker:

what the fUkc happened i havent been online all day

Lana posted another snippet of Summer Bummer and said two songs with ASAP Rocky (Groupie Love and Summer Bummer) will be dropped on 12/07/2017 and that you can hear them first on Radio 1 and Beats 1 that day.

i don't think SB has any chorus at all, more like hooks. like hello it's trap inspired ? playboi carti being featured ? its going for a more atmospheric vibe

lizzy's about to get that king a$ap & wife beater Carti promo, slay !

From what we've heard so far, I think this could do well at Too 40'or even Hip Hop radio. I wish y'all weren't so negative. It's a different style of music, so what? I'm glad she's experimenting a bit.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

From what we've heard so far, I think this could do well at Too 40'or even Hip Hop radio. I wish y'all weren't so negative. It's a different style of music, so what? I'm glad she's experimenting a bit.

As if radio played her.....

i mean she gave us a lot of clues she was heading this way

As if radio played her.....

Exactly! This is perfect for Lana, I already see all kinds of people who hardcore love rap that appreciate and respect Lana. This is going to do fucking wonders for her on radio and in the GPs eyes

Where's carti though? lmao the SHADE

He's going "what what what what what what what what what what" in the background :toofunny:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Exactly! This is perfect for Lana, I already see all kinds of people who hardcore love rap that appreciate and respect Lana. This is going to do fucking wonders for her on radio and in the GPs eyes

He's going "what what what what what what what what what what" in the background :toofunny:

I love talent

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Y'all go from "this is the best lyrics she's given us in years" to "what happened to her song writing" so quick. How about we wait til the album is in our hands before making those statements

This. Choruses are meant to be basic and catchy which this is 

FzytWEW.png

Groupie Love will slay, not so sure about Summer Bummer.

Also, is GL Yosemite renamed? Or we won't get Yosemite at all? Just love the title and Lana said soo much about the damn song she mae me curious about it

original.gif