Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Priscilla is such a stingy bitch like girl just let people cover your dead husbands songs already.... she get's paid for it anyway :facepalm:

She's probably scared that some artist will sing an Elvis song better than Elvis himself lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She's probably scared that some artist will sing an Elvis song better than Elvis himself lol

She should be cus Lana would OWN Elvis' career if she touched one of his songs... or anyones :creep:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

btd is at 126 on the bb 200 btw 

Lol she was at 169 last week, good for her.

I hope she posts the tracklist today on Instagram or some thing like that, we need to know what happened to Yosemite  :deadbanana:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

According to this site, pre-order will be unlocked about 4PM (my time, mountain time) on the 12th. Presumably worldwide preorder around the same time after the radio premiere

http://musica.fnac.es/a1382484/Lust-for-life

tbh, this is a Spanish site that is on my timezone and it's exactly midnight. so it seems to me that the site probably just refreshes at midnight and then the pre order will be up. But it is probably out already before that officially . I feel like the radio premiere will be around noon - 1PM PST 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too