Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

so i was gonna order the signed CD but they sold out. no benefits of ordering the CD now that it's plain. im just gonna rush to target the day it comes out and get the poster. i recommend that to everyone else in my situation too <3

I hope the poster is from the back cover picture - even though I won't get the CD - She looks stunningly beautiful on that pic.

Plus, when we'll get the full photoshoot? 

original.gif

What the fuck is a "flacko"

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Okay ladies, i'm on vacation tomorrow so i won't be posting much (or at all) until i get back on the 21st. So see you on the other side girlies. 8 more days until the record drops, so excited!! Wish i could share the moments here more often but nvm. Adios!! :hae: :kiss: :kiss3: xoxo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay ladies, i'm on vacation tomorrow so i won't be posting much (or at all) until i get back on the 21st. So see you on the other side girlies. 8 more days until the record drops, so excited!! Wish i could share the moments here more often but nvm. Adios!! :hae: :kiss: :kiss3: xoxo

Have fune  :kiss2:

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Have fun!!

LIZARD PEOPLE

Have a great time. I'll miss your meltdowns though lol. :w8ing: :heart:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

she said 

I listened to the interview again and When The World Was At War sounds so promising.

she said she did a soprano 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I wanted the vinyl so badly but expensive even without the taxes and shipping for south america, ugh  :( 

At least it looks beautiful  :flutter:

But can someone explain the... "coke bottle" thing? lol is it because it's like glass\see through?

she said 

she said she did a soprano

I know, I can't wait to hear it! I love when Lana pushes the boundaries :flutter:

I wanted the vinyl so badly but expensive even without the taxes and shipping for south america, ugh  :( 

But can someone explain the... "coke bottle" thing? lol is it because it's like glass\see through?

Yeah basically it's white transparent disc instead of black

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Viado, voce aqui também? SOCORR

Lana should work w/ David Lynch 

Yeeeah, my wish to see her on Twin Peaks or starring some film

original.gif

Viado, voce aqui também? SOCORR

Yeeeah, my wish to see her on Twin Peaks or starring some film

I'd love to see her starring a movie. But I'd rather to see him producing an album with Lana :P

Btw: there's a lot of brazilians here, huh? I'm really happy