Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

All the reaching and absurd theories... Damn y'all are truly braindead.

let people have their fun, jeez.

are you always miserable?

giphy.gif

let people have their fun, jeez.

are you always miserable?

LOL right? Like, the director said that he and Lana wanted people to speculate about what it all meant and that was the whole point of the trailer. Here come the fun police.

All the reaching and absurd theories... Damn y'all are truly braindead.

I wish you were actually braindead 

mod note: user was warned for this post

I just KNOW she'll collab with Courtney, I just know it! Courtney has kinda slowed down these years but I think this will put her on top, especially since Lana is more mainstream than her.

And I do think Lana is covering Strawberry Fields Forever, I can't see another explanation for the strawberry in the video..apart from the Strawberry moon thing, but that seems a little unlikely and I CANT wait until June for a release :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

mnm?

eminem?

:defeated:

It could be their song title....

#mnm =

Money Never Mattered?

My Numb Mind?

Omg this is taunting me

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I just KNOW she'll collab with Courtney, I just know it! Courtney has kinda slowed down these years but I think this will put her on top, especially since Lana is more mainstream than her.

And I do think Lana is covering Strawberry Fields Forever, I can't see another explanation for the strawberry in the video..apart from the Strawberry moon thing, but that seems a little unlikely and I CANT wait until June for a release :defeated:

holy shit this could be real. What if the release is this years strawberry moon in June? thatll be the 9th. but i really hope its out before then. 2 and a half months is too long

always miserable? Who do you think you're talking to? I'm better than you'll ever be.

Anyhow, lana fans are real idiots. They don't deserve Her.

oh please stop acting like an 11 year old 

TBH it could be a cover or it could be just the camera panning through the wildlife to get the the Hollywood signs and the strawberrys and coincidental.

However, the director implied even the ladder had relevance so I suppose you could debate anything in the video really.

I actually think the "living in the H of the Hollywood sign" thing simply alludes back to Eden Ahbez. She's used his tracks as interludes for her shows since 2015. He was kind of a proto-hippie. Before he got rich by selling one of his songs, "Nature Boy", to Nat King Cole's manager in the 50s, he used to live in one of the O of the Hollywood sign.

always miserable? Who do you think you're talking to? I'm better than you'll ever be.

Anyhow, lana fans are real idiots. They don't deserve Her.

I'm talking to a miserable bitch with a shit tier personality and all the edge of an 11 year old boy. i think that sums you up pretty well.

giphy.gif