Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i hate when lana keep saying things without any action 

i mean, i just remember when she said to BBC 1 when the HM came out that she's gunna do a concert in Qatar & Kuwait (middle eastren/ arab countries)

and until this moment we got nothing

i think her arab fans really need some concerts and attention.. she only came once to Lebanon and never did it again

it's so hard here (in arab countries in general) to travel far away so we really need some attention since it's allowed to do concerts in some arab countries except Saudi Arabia  :( and yes i remember one month ago she mentioned Saudi Arabia time zone and that made all of her saudi fans happy,, little things really matter especially to her Saudi fans since they can't get out from their country bc of some religious rules, other than that i hope she notice or pay attention to her Arabic source on twitter (LDR Arabia) since she's following most of her multi nationalities/languages accounts .. she has so many fans out there.. i know the owner's account she really loves her but as Saudi (im egyption tho )she can't get out of her country and meet her one day

just wanted to share a thought since you guys are wishing for a huge tour  :) 

:smile3:

1 hour more to confirm the dates was just for the trump witch thing.

which was confirmed before and wasn't the only thing that ever happened the xo tweet? (her website wasn't updated on the date that's an alternate fact spread by fakes).

i76mrxw.png 

This is quite a difficult time.. Like, we don't know wether we'll get the MV for LFL, the pre-order, the track list etc. It's frustrating.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

which was confirmed before and wasn't the only thing that happened the xo tweet? (her website wasn't updated on the date that's an alternate fact spread by fakes).

I know, but there's still people in here that still believes that.

???, ?????????

This is quite a difficult time.. Like, we don't know wether we'll get the MV for LFL, the pre-order, the track list etc. It's frustrating.

Or it's exciting since it will be a suprise what exactly we will get. :) Eventually the new album will come out that's (almost) for sure.

UK Chart midweek Update out today. Lust for Life is at number 30. Not good, not bad. There needs to be continued streaming and preferably the video in the next day or so for it to stay at that position.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I'm excited for the tracklist and the release date announcement, but I'm enjoying LFL so much right now that the wait isn't painful for me like it was before LFL was released? I'm happy to bop away till Lana finally blesses us with her next reveal  :bop:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I'm going out of town tonight and will have spotty at best internet so I hope she does something today before I leave. I won't wish silence on you guys for the next three days buuuut if she waits til Friday when I'm home I'll be happy

LIZARD PEOPLE

i hate when lana keep saying things without any action 

i mean, i just remember when she said to BBC 1 when the HM came out that she's gunna do a concert in Qatar & Kuwait (middle eastren/ arab countries)

and until this moment we got nothing

i think her arab fans really need some concerts and attention.. she only came once to Lebanon and never did it again

it's so hard here (in arab countries in general) to travel far away so we really need some attention since it's allowed to do concerts in some arab countries except Saudi Arabia  :( and yes i remember one month ago she mentioned Saudi Arabia time zone and that made all of her saudi fans happy,, little things really matter especially to her Saudi fans since they can't get out from their country bc of some religious rules, other than that i hope she notice or pay attention to her Arabic source on twitter (LDR Arabia) since she's following most of her multi nationalities/languages accounts .. she has so many fans out there.. i know the owner's account she really loves her but as Saudi (im egyption tho )she can't get out of her country and meet her one day

just wanted to share a thought since you guys are wishing for a huge tour  :) 

She'll only tour in the middle east if it's profitable. I don't see it happening soon though but let's hope I'm wrong

EotAQlJ.jpg