Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

3 or 4 hours from now hopefully we will get the tracklist. If not, then i don't know wtf is going on with this era

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If the album is to be released on the 26th, then we really should get the tracklist or something like that today.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

3 or 4 hours from now hopefully we will get the tracklist. If not, then i don't know wtf is going on with this era

It depends on if she's already in LA or she's still in NY. When she's in LA it's gonna be 1 hour of waiting.

giphy.gif

if we don't get it then i reckon she really is just holding off in case of leaks

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm still trying to think of how she'll release the tracklist. Honeymoon was by Instagram, UV got leaked by Amazon France, which then got released on Lana's Facebook page, Paradise tracklist was released on YouTube in the description (if I'm not mistaken).

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

How long before HM and UV release did she receal the tracklist?

and for UV we got the preorder up 19 days before official release (May 26th, 2014).

giphy.gif

Y'all so annoying. Get. Over. It. You're annoyed whether Lena is doing something or not so instead why don't you go outside and stop worrying about it.

giphy.gif

Stella posted at the airport yesterday so I think they're in LA

Okay, so it's still 17 minutes left till 8 am. I am curious if she's going to post something today. Or maybe it's not so urgent and she will add something later. Hope so.

giphy.gif

Y'all so annoying. Get. Over. It. You're annoyed whether Lena is doing something or not so instead why don't you go outside and stop worrying about it.

I think God is making you suffering enough waiting for your ''sky'' album to come out

so let me not reply to this   :toofunny: