Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The most disrespectful thing Lana/her team has done to her fans is come after Lanaboards and other fan-groupings. I can overlook messy album releases, but taking aim at us pisses me off.

(Genuine question!!) When has her team ever taken aim at us? Literally just wondering no shade

(Genuine question!!) When has her team ever taken aim at us? Literally just wondering no shade

@Elle has talked about Ben's threats to shut the website down x_x

His threats were based on leaks but, IIRC, no leaks actually originate here.

giphy.gif

It seems so silly to me to have several interview/cover stories, 3 songs out, the album cover out, reveal 80% of track titles and collabs and not have it out until July. Really fucking dumb.

Patience
[pey-shuh ns] 

noun

1- The quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like.

2- An ability or willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay: to have patience with a slow learner.
3- Quiet, steady perseverance; even-tempered care; diligence: to work with patience.

:judgingu:

I think something big is coming either tomorrow or saturday

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I honestly don't see why they wouldn't want Cola as a single. It could easily have been reworked into a radio-friendly song (give it a faster beat, replace "my pussy tastes like" with "my lips they taste like" - which even keeps the original rhyme scheme) and been a smash. Just like Brooklyn Baby, Florida Kilos, and High By The Beach could have been smashes with even the slightest bit of imagination on promoters' parts.

The most disrespectful thing Lana/her team has done to her fans is come after Lanaboards and other fan-groupings. I can overlook messy album releases, but taking aim at us pisses me off.

WAIT, WHAT SIS? LANA/HER TEA CAME AFTER LB? WHY AND WHEN?

original.gif

ily but your premonitions are always wrong :P

I try so hard to be positive but

tumblr_inline_mj6199D6ZI1qz4rgp.gif

PLEASE GAYS, PLEASE, STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS GODDAMN JULY RELEASE.

LET'S FOCUS ON THE 26TH, TALK ABOUT THIS, THAT'S THE DATE THAT MATTERS. I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK IN A POSSIBLE JULY RELEASE

:brows3:  :scream:

original.gif

PLEASE GAYS, PLEASE, STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS GODDAMN JULY RELEASE.

LET'S FOCUS ON THE 26TH, TALK ABOUT THIS, THAT'S THE DATE THAT MATTERS. I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK IN A POSSIBLE JULY RELEASE

:brows3:  :scream:

yes we have to think this into existence!