Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I haven't been here very long, but why are there so many fights here? It's kind of sad, because most of us are here because we're fans of Lana. Her upcoming album is about endorsing love but there's often so little of that here. (this doesn't apply to everyone). I know we are human and make mistakes but it's kind of too much. But it's the internet so... idk... lmao

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I haven't been here very long, but why are there so many fights here? It's kind of sad, because most of us are here because we're fans of Lana. Her upcoming album is about endorsing love but there's often so little of that here. (this doesn't apply to everyone). I know we are human and make mistakes but it's kind of too much. But it's the internet so... idk... lmao

There are a lot of personalities that are drawn to arguing. It reminds me of when I was 12 (genuinely). Some people like to cause arguments for fun because they can't mentally stand a differing opinion rather than "I get you fam but here's my thoughts".

It's just the way some people are wired, but I'm glad I grew out of it.

All these boring essays by the person who hacked into a certain producer's gmail to get exclusive tracks only to find irrelevant dust. I guess only talented hands can get that unethical loot sweety. Better luck next time.

tenor.gif

Good night!

you're better at leaking info and music than being funny

stick to what you're good at

now wheres 13 Beaches?

Well, it's difficult to try to defend Leaked since I understand the reason he was banned is that y'all were constantly fighting him but to be honest he sometimes was the only one to make you all talk about other things than just how thirsty y'all are for the album and WHY IT HASN'T BEEN RELEASED ALREADY OMG I HATE YOU BEN (INSERT MORE UNMATURE GAYS COMPLAINS) but whatever, he was truly an icon on this forum and I can't wait for him to comeback and start calling out people so the mess can start again :godlaugh:

tbh his drags and tea were the best ok, so that's that on that

ByDJg9u.gif

I guess I'll just keep on reading one page and skipping 10  :teehee:

and about he telling someone to kill themselves and getting banned for it, well, guess that's the law now since the forum has been swarmed by unstable 12 year olds HA! 

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Yeah but... LanaBoards without leaked_version is not LanaBoards.  :um3:

i somewhat agree with this... i guess you need some kind of evil around to keep the balance of nature

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Well, it's difficult to try to defend Leaked since I understand the reason he was banned is that y'all were constantly fighting him but to be honest he sometimes was the only one to make you all talk about other things than just how thirsty y'all are for the album and WHY IT HASN'T BEEN RELEASED ALREADY OMG I HATE YOU BEN (INSERT MORE UNMATURE GAYS COMPLAINS) but whatever, he was truly an icon on this forum and I can't wait for him to comeback and start calling out people so the mess can start again :godlaugh:

tbh his drags and tea were the best ok, so that's that on that

ByDJg9u.gif

I guess I'll just keep on reading one page and skipping 10  :teehee:

and about he telling someone to kill themselves and getting banned for it, well, guess that's the law now since the forum has been swarmed by unstable 12 year olds HA! 

He did it multiple times as was told multiple times to stop. It was his dumbass that got himself banned, not anyone else. If he had to be told more than once not to tell people to kill themselves then he's clearly not capable of being in this settings.

:wtf: