Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

please will someone with the hq BAR make it a picosong link or whatever because I don't know how to/(don't want to get into trouble lol) but I want everyone to have it and not the crappy lq version ):

I found it on youtube a few weeks ago and I keep checking to see if someone reuploaded it to share the link but no one ever does :toofunny:

BAR has only leaked in like 96kbps

because your copy is upscaled lol

idk what that means but it sounds nothing like the lq leak

I am genuinely interested like it is in such hq can you really do that from the lq leak?

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I'm so afraid the delay is allowing Lana to put Roachella on the album.

And hopefully the overwhelmingly positive response convinced her to put Roses Bloom for You on LFL

After a while Coachella it's not that bad

idk what that means but it sounds nothing like the lq leak

I am genuinely interested like it is in such hq can you really do that from the lq leak?

Upscaled means someone simply labelled it as 320kbps

Just like when you have a picture sized 400x400 and you scale it up to 800x800

It's bigger but the quality is not better

It never leaked in HQ

image.png

Upscaled means someone simply labelled it as 320kbps

Just like when you have a picture sized 400x400 and you scale it up to 800x800

It's bigger but the quality is not better

It never leaked in HQ

That's not what it is then because it sounds absolutely nothing like the 96kbps version... (I just double checked and it's only 192kbps but it is 100% genuinely not the 96 leak version.

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

please can someone tell me if this is the same version of BAR we all have already?

Sounds exactly like the one I have, although interestingly my version is 6:05, whereas this one is 5:55.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

please can someone tell me if this is the same version of BAR we all have already?

Sounds exactly like the one I have, although interestingly my version is 6:05, whereas this one is 5:55.

If yours is 6:05, then it has some changes. And I have a feeling I know what they are: in the versions you and I have, there were beeps (like a camera in a movie) and a few moments of silence between those beeps and the song. I'm gonna listen to it with headphones but this MIGHT genuinely be better quality unless it was just edited.

giphy.gif