Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lust for life is dead does anyone even care anymore this era has been so uninspired no musical direction I'm not saying you can't have diversity but none of the songs match same with the aesthetic side

It's like someone just put a collection of unreleased together

It's not that everything is 'uninspired' and theres 'no musical direction' we have only heard one or two songs off the album and a few snippets out of 18 tracks so I don't think you can really judge something you haven't even heard.. Plus it's a matter of not having enough information about the album because Lana is clearly not ready to release any information. She has never taken her fans patience levels into consideration and does things at her own pace which has been very slow these past years .. She pushed the albums release date back because she wants to add to it.. and nothing is wrong with that. This is nothing new.. So all in all I think she is a little over inspired and at this point confused... Just have patience and it will all come together, or leave. That is your choice not mine.. But I really don't think the era has started ..

lmao sometimes I ask myself: this site is for fans or for haters? I get confused when I read what you write here :lmao:

A true fan is honest. :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

How has the era not started? We have two music videos, an album trailer, the (tentative?) album cover and 4 songs. In what world are we still in the Honeymoon era?

VyIsfwC.jpg

How has the era not started? We have two music videos, an album trailer, the (tentative?) album cover and 4 songs. In what world are we still in the Honeymoon era?

This. And as if we'd get (a lot) more videos and photoshoots etc once the album is out :toofunny: by mid-August the real thrill for those who aren't going to her festivals will be what kind of an outfit she's wearing

They be poppin, milly rockin'
She just might become my lover forever
I might fuck with her all summer for real 

Then I hop up in your covers for real 

Wrap you up in my daisy chains

tumblr_o76khoGH1w1rtjm0mo1_500.gif

Imagine if she released this as the first single with NA quality video. The era would be so iconic and new turn for Lana.  :defeated:

Well, regardless of some of you, I'm extremely excited for this era - I feel like we are getting the Lana we always knew was there - Give me eclectic Lana, give me an album that is nothing like BTD, UV or HM; I don't want Lana getting stagnant on us - She's pulling strings and delivering freaking 18 songs, getting collabs, some acoustic, some beats, super active on social media (compared to previous eras), we have an album trailer which is nothing like previous album trailers, she's dropped two vids so far and LFL is only a month away... yet I sign on here and it's like doom and despair; I just don't get it - Maybe I'm in the minority on this forum or something, but I have not lost my LFL hype yet

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

They be poppin, milly rockin'

She just might become my lover forever

I might fuck with her all summer for real 

Then I hop up in your covers for real 

Wrap you up in my daisy chains

tumblr_o76khoGH1w1rtjm0mo1_500.gif

Imagine if she released this as the first single with NA quality video. The era would be so iconic and new turn for Lana.  :defeated:

Then u wake up and see a Change homemade video on her youtube channel

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

girls go check twitter and instg in the honeyslay erea 

we are fucking lucky this time 

If only these fans were here during that time so they could've already unstanned by now!

The rest of us are three five years down the line of being on this endless world tour

What if Coachella actually is on the album and that's why we haven't got any new music yet?  :wat: 

And what if we won't get a new track with the preorder if they think we can wait with 3 songs, Coachella being one of them? :wat:

:wat:

In before the surprise info she's dropping tomorrow is a music video for Coachella

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

okay but will she ever be this thin again is the question  not that she needs to at all but y'all love skinny legends

43e7117edef6fc668f5866043a56fa26.jpg

lana-del-rey-last-show-at-el-rey-01.jpg

07d619cdaecba63c3151dadbc6182d37.jpg

lana-del-rey-03.jpg

Although now she looks better than ever... maybe with a little more weight, honestly 

I love Lana's looks now, I can compare myself with her. It looks like we have the same clothing size. :3 (It's not like as if I can afford anything she's wearing lol, but you get it)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png