Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Here's my theory about the tracklist girls.

What if whoever posted that rumored tracklist already knew about Summer Bummer before we all did? Didn't the tracklist leak a day or the same day we found out that Summer Bummer was a song? What if they knew it by shazaming or soundhounding it themselves before all of us?

What if they just added on fake track names after all the confirmed songs we have now including Summer Bummer? It's just like when someone added those fake Summer Bummer lyrics on genius that a handful of us didn't believe. Remember when the snippet leaked and we checked the lyrics and they were wrong? And then someone went back and added the real lyrics from that snippet we got and then combined them with the fake lyrics? What if they did that to that rumored tracklist? Just added on fake track names after Summer Bummer being a real song? I honestly don't believe that's real.

Am I making sense here or no?

The first ones to do it were two retail stores at the same time so, it’s not like it came from an unofficial source.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Didn't someone contact the site that published the tracklist, and they said they got it directly from the label?

yep that was me

i mean they could be bullshitting but it seems like a legit store

and besides, the tracklist was probably correct at the time they retrieved it, it may have changed.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

It’s not like some twink made it up.

The first ones to do it were two retail stores at the same time so, it’s not like it came from Tumblr.

I think some twink made it up since Yosemite isn't on there tbh

I just fear for the endless meltdowns next Wednesday if, when the tracklist is released, there is no Yosemite. I'll be so surprised and will have to avoid this site for a good week to keep from getting second-hand depression.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Slightly unrelated but I can see what Lana is doing with the I want to fit in thing and I think it's silly she should be proud of her individualistic styles and tastes not following these trends like her 1 pound choker and wishing she was a normal person because she isn't and she never will be and that's why we like her

In some ways I think she has vastly gotten wiser with age and in some I think she's gotten more naive tbh

I think some twink made it up since Yosemite isn't on there tbh

All the Twinks and Sadsters are anticipating Yosemite the most so the exclusion of Yosemite actually makes it seem more legit since whenever someone tries to “leak” a tracklist they try to add as much known titles as possible to make it seem real.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Slightly unrelated but I can see what Lana is doing with the I want to fit in thing and I think it's silly she should be proud of her individualistic styles and tastes not following these trends like her 1 pound choker and wishing she was a normal person because she isn't and she never will be and that's why we like herIn some ways I think she has vastly gotten wiser with age and in some I think she's gotten more naive tbh

She doesn't want to blend in to the masses for the sake of being basic or trendy. She wants to be able to leave her home without being followed and she doesn't want to stand out too much. She doesn't enjoy the fame much, it doesn't fit her personality.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

If stores are getting the CD's already then i'm actually starting to think it might leak a few days before

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1. Lust For Life

2. Love

3. 13 Beaches

4. Beautiful People , Beauitful Problems

5. When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing

6. God Bless America

7. Yosemite

8. Summer Bummer

9. Cherry

10. Coachella - Woodtsock In my Mind

11. White Mustang

12. Roses Bloom for You

13. Change

14. Tomorrow Never Came

Although all these songs may not be on the album, this leaves room for 4 MORE SONGS THAT WE DON'T KNOW OF WHICH IS EXCITING . Kinda lame though cause it's only a small amount.

giphy.gif

Reasons why the leaked tracklist isn't fake:

- Summer Bummer is a legit song and it appeared on the leaked tracklist.

Reasons why the leaked tracklist is fake:

- Lana said Yosemite is her favorite song, and in multiple interviews she uses 'Yosemite' not 'Get Free'.

- There were only 16 songs, not 18 (although there is a debate about at the time of the BBC interview, Lana said there were "currently" 18 songs.) Take from that what you will.

- The leaked tracklist forgot to add the featured artists (although some sites do forget the featured artists so...)

Am I missing anything?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven