Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Genuinely like both the Youtube and iTunes versions of SB because I'm easily pleased  :flutter:

also this has probs been mentioned but she's on Radio 1 with Annie Mac at 7pm, aka in 40 mins! she's spoiling us this era afternoon

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

QUESTION: If I order the box set from the Universal store, will they charge me right away or when they ship the order? 

To begin with, this interview was an hour fucking long but I'm glad it got interesting at the end. Other than that, I thought I would have liked Groupie Love way more than Summer Bummer but it's quite the opposite: SB is so spooky and dark whilst GL sounds like a mess but that's just my personal opinion. I'm going to listen to it again on youtube.

On another note I can't believe she's actually scrapped Yosemite from the album after saying for multiple times that it's her favourite team in the record :toofunny:. And I'm not over about BAR being left out yet since it's the best we've heard this era. A masterpiece!! (both lyrically and melodically). And the fact the we will never get to hear it in hq literally kills me

Omg same! I ended up liking SB more... :eek:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Im not that upset about yosemite because we're getting 11 new tracks next week and groupie loves's chorus is so amazing

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

QUESTION: If I order the box set from the Universal store, will they charge me right away or when they ship the order?

Right away, they did with me

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ok the shock of the first degree murder of Yosemite has subsided.

Since that was supposed to be an acoustic song, I wonder if now the majority of the album is upbeat. We know TNC is acoustic but I hope for lots of bops

LIZARD PEOPLE

tbh the version on youtube sounds darker and boppier 

It’s no longer available on YouTube why do they do this to us 

jfc there's 16 songs on the album we have only heard full hq versions of 5 of them and everyone loves the snippets of the ones we haven't. You will all be bopping on the 21st, there's 5 more tracks than a normal 11 track album so it doesn't matter if some of them aren't exactly to your taste, there will be songs that will slay you so chill out :)

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Right away, they did with me

Alright, thanks! :) Debating whether or not to order it yet in case CDON gets it... and it might take a long time to find out that so I'm in a real dilemma over here. They ship from the UK I assume? 

jfc there's 16 songs on the album we have only heard full hq versions of 5 of them and everyone loves the snippets of the ones we haven't. You will all be bopping on the 21st, there's 5 more tracks than a normal 11 track album so it doesn't matter if some of them aren't exactly to your taste, there will be songs that will slay you so chill out :)

honeymoon had 14 so really there's only two more. and they suck

I love both songs tbh. it's just all such a mess today they need time to sink in and i just reading about Asap saying bill cosby is innocent in 2016 so i was kinda out of it for a second but yeah

both bangers

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too