Subversive

Lana Covers Dazed - Article Out Now

She said a couple.. usually if it was a number as small as 2 then she would just say 2 collabs. 

I wonder if Yoko will be a collab.. seriously hope not.

i know, i am praying the others will be writing collabs :rip:

image.png

She said a couple.. usually if it was a number as small as 2 then she would just say 2 collabs. 

I wonder if Yoko will be a collab.. seriously hope not. 

She better fucking not. I think she might collab with Courtney (despite it not being mentioned in the interview) since Lana did talk about how she wanted to go to the studio with Courtney after the tour and see what comes out of it. Or it's a surprise Katy Perry collab since they both want to talk about the current state of the world.

Max Martin AND Abe, the thirst is real QUEEN!

But i must admit, this interview has left me with mixed expectations for the album. Based on comments about how she feels weird singing her old songs, how BTD is too polished ect.....i think this album may end up being trademark Lana with lo-fi production with maybe 4-5 more "commercial" sounding tracks like LOVE to push it with the public.

I think its safe to say it WONT sound like BTD 2.

Slightly underwhelmed cause I have zero opinion about CL and it's slightly remashed but I'm waiting to see full interview, I'm more curious than anything omg

Yh I'm wondering just how 'condensed' it was- it would be cool if there was some big surprise in the real issue

Based on comments about how she feels weird singing her old songs, how BTD is too polished ect.....i think this album may end up being trademark Lana with lo-fi production with maybe 4-5 more "commercial" sounding tracks like LOVE to push it with the public.

I think its safe to say it WONT sound like BTD 2.

Yes, please! Let that happen!