Sign in to follow this  
What is your favorite UV outtake? (poll)

Fav UV outtake  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite outtake from Ultraviolence?

• Your GirI
    • Fine China
    • Say Yes To Heaven
    • AFFA

Fine To China has nice lyrics but that's it. Yes To Heaven has some nice moments, solid UV quality, but not too great.

Your Girl however, is EXTREMELY nice and I wish it would have been on UV. I love how she actually went for the guitar-driven, rock-ish sound and I love the vocals. Wish she would deliver some like those more often - so moody and emotional.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY

What song is that meant to be, I see everyone using it all the time and I get really confused. Lol I get that it is a meme I just dont get what it has to do with a Lana song. Sorry I'm such a noob.

What song is that meant to be, I see everyone using it all the time and I get really confused. Lol I get that it is a meme I just dont get what it has to do with a Lana song. Sorry I'm such a noob.

It's not a meme - it's a filter here, so if you type "Your   Girl" without the extra spaces, you get reminded of the worst movie of all time.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

It's not a meme - it's a filter here, so if you type "Your   Girl" without the extra spaces, you get reminded of the worst movie of all time.

it's literally the funniest thing about this forum tbh. I go to threads about Ur Girl just so I can see the filter and I end up cackling

It's not a meme - it's a filter here, so if you type "Your Girl" without the extra spaces, you get reminded of the worst movie of all time.

it's literally the funniest thing about this forum tbh. I go to threads about Ur Girl just so I can see the filter and I end up cackling

Thanks guys, that has made things a lot less confusing! Anyway I am going to try it....

Your Girl

Edit: :ohmy: