Say Yes to Heaven

Roses Bloom For You

this is THEE song ive been waiting on all these years. i absolutely adore it. i hope she releases it but i suspect it’s just a song she uses to warm up n soundcheck 🫠

wait why am I crying to a soundcheck snippet of a song that theoretically doesn't exist yet I can't believe this day has comeeee :trisha:

ladies the way I would wear a white dress to this beautiful song.. :wub:

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

3 minutes ago, how the light shines in said:

wait why am I crying to a soundcheck snippet of a song that theoretically doesn't exist yet I can't believe this day has comeeee :trisha:

ladies the way I would wear a white dress to this beautiful song.. :wub:

Wait my cousin is getting married soon and she loves lana leak roses bloom for you so she can be the first person to use it in their wedding

okay if we ever get this song i don’t wanna see anyone complaining about it being boring, or never acknowledging it like y’all do with her other released/unreleased songs. y’all were too harsh on blue banisters (album)

giphy.gif

This gorgeous song always makes me think that Lana would eat up a cover of Moonlight Serenade :bliss: idk I think they kinda sound similar

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

i actually don't think this song exists outside of what we have actually heard and was probably intended as an interlude or intro ala 13 beaches 'i dont belong in the world' :faintdy: i would DIE if she fleshed it out into a full track though

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

i actually don't think this song exists outside of what we have actually heard and was probably intended as an interlude or intro ala 13 beaches 'i dont belong in the world' :faintdy: i would DIE if she fleshed it out into a full track though

same, because even the ‘new’ lyrics are just “roses in my mind” instead of lilacs 

it could be a super cute interlude though! :xcry:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

same, because even the ‘new’ lyrics are just “roses in my mind” instead of lilacs 

it could be a super cute interlude though! :xcry:

wasnt it supposed to be the intro to the album?

3z1M54f.jpeg