Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

guys kworb used to track the pre order of albums?? if u take a look at the archives and see the release date of honeymoon it already had points before im confused 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

When The World etc., et al. is like, painful and unlistenable. It makes me wince throughout. The acoustic parts are ok but it goes to shit so quickly. It's more potential than it is fully realized, bummer.

I somewhat agree. The song is good and i enjoy listening to it but it defintely lacks that Lana magic

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I remember her saying somewhere she said she scrapped like 3 more political songs that had the vein of GBA & WTWWAW. So if we include those, RBFY, BAR/Architecture, Yosemite, + that unknown song. We have anywhere from 6-7 album outtakes

God bless  :pray2:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I remember her saying somewhere she said she scrapped like 3 more political songs that had the vein of GBA & WTWWAW. So if we include those, RBFY, BAR/Architecture, Yosemite, + that unknown song. We have anywhere from 6-7 album outtakes

If there are all these finished outtakes though, do you think people will ever be able to get their hands on them so they can leak? Like we haven't really had any recently recorded songs leak (Fine China, Your Girl, Yes To Heaven were the  most recent and that was like 13-14 right?) 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

If there are all these finished outtakes though, do you think people will ever be able to get their hands on them so they can leak? Like we haven't really had any recently recorded songs leak (Fine China, Your Girl, Yes To Heaven were the  most recent and that was like 13-14 right?) 

I'm really curious about the Honeymoon outtakes (aren't we all though). They all must be super dreamy and slow.

In a good way, I mean.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I'm really curious about the Honeymoon outtakes (aren't we all though). They all must be super dreamy and slow.

In a good way, I mean.

Were there ever any HM outtakes identified? Like titles or anything?

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

If there are all these finished outtakes though, do you think people will ever be able to get their hands on them so they can leak? Like we haven't really had any recently recorded songs leak (Fine China, Your Girl, Yes To Heaven were the most recent and that was like 13-14 right?)

Yeah those 3 were made in that time frame. & I'm not sure if we'll get them. It's probably much harder to acquire recent songs since her label probably got more security for her. I doubt we'll get them soon though. We better pray for that EP or for eclipse to get them. Though, they might even be hard for him to get, & he couldn't leak them right away. He could get legal problems. Lana never had anybody arrested for leaks but, I wouldn't be surprised if she snapped & had somebody arrested because she was so fessed up with the leak mess. I just hope we get RBFY & **** ** *********. With time though, most things will surface. Though not everything will. Like the stuff on her phone & some lost lizzy tracks. Like Ruby Tuesday & $$$. I hope SR leaks soon too.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I wanted to stir something up to liven up this thread and say that maybe she's taking a bit longer to release the WM video was because she was going to make a mini film out of it, only that I just remembered the last time she did that with Freak, Art Deco wasn't the second part of it but girls together swimming pretty like underwater. 

On another note imagine if Music To Watch Boys To had underwater hunks in them, I wouldn't mind 5, 10 min of that a single bit. 

UV/Honeymoon

I'm so curious about the Honeymoon outtakes too, especially the ones she did with Mark Ronson. I don't think we'll ever get those ones though.

I also remembered something; hadn't Eclipse said, back in December/January, that he had listened to other songs than the ones he already had since the beginning of 2016 (Love demo, Architecture, Something Real) and he also said that the tracks he had listened to lacked of magic and he didn't like them much? Because if he actually did listen to a previous version of the record, he might have some songs that were scrapped, which means there's still hope for them to leak at some point :brows: Yosemite I see you

God bless :pray2:

I'm pray for you @@Roctab

The political outtakes are the ones I stand for, IF these are actual political protest committed songs, carrying a strong and relevant message and not mixing political parts with love parts in their lyrics, unlike the 3 we have on the album :eek:

New interview with El País. I don't have time to read it all and see if it's interesting or not, and I don't have time to translate it either. Feel free to do so if it's of importance.

I don't think this is the same interview she gave for Yo Dona (El Mundo is a different paper if I'm not mistaken), but I haven't found it yet. That one sounded more interesting though.

https://elpais.com/elpais/2017/08/02/tentaciones/1501684915_087822.html

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm scared for the lust for life outtakes to leak because if they're better than whats already on the album and scrapped for stuff like coachella and TNC then ppl on here are gonna start riots for it being scrapped  including myself

so curious to know what Wild One would sound like

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I'm so curious to hear the HM outtakes, it's strange that nothing has leaked yet. I'm hoping she made more songs like salvatore and religion. Alsoi don't think we'll be getting LFL outtakes anytime soon. Maybe in a couple of years if we're lucky

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e