Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

If it's made to order then why do they have to make us wait so long for it? Maybe because they want digital streams first?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Listening to this album in full is just so satisfying everything flows so well  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

Also - and I know this is an unpopular opinion - but even though Coachella is one of my least favorite songs on the album the ending might be my favorite moment on the whole album it just sounds SO good!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

lol honestly imo the "Bitch" and "fuck" in cherry fit so well. This person is ruining her shit and she's like FUCK look what you did bitch. She's so annoyed with it and it just flows so well. I don't understand why people are so shook about those little additions.

Agreed! The swearing is the perfect touch to Cherry. It's a great song, but would fall more flat without these extra sassy details.

i guess different release dates for digital downloads, streaming and collectives (box sets, vinyls) are the 2017 way of getting more coins. i remember how albums always got some limited special editions after 10 months or so in 2007/8 ... people will buy it again just because they want to have it on vinyl etc.

i76mrxw.png 

I'm kinda convinced that this unreleased album might be legit because she was acknowledging really old songs in her live stream which is rare for Lana to do, especially if she's not serious about remastering some of them.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm kinda convinced that this unreleased album might be legit because she was acknowledging really old songs in her live stream which is rare for Lana to do, especially if she's not serious about remastering some of them.

I'm just worried that she's gonna lose the feeling of wanting to remaster them after this touring here and there and spending time with G-Easy. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

yeah... it made me happy to see her sing a little bit of hollywoods dead & hollywood

giphy.gif

I posted in the thread about it, someone on Reddit met her at the San Diego show and asked her about it. She said she's not sure because it's going to take a lot of time and work...i think that's code for the label won't want to pay for it. I think she'd love to do it but maybe it's not going to be feasible.

LIZARD PEOPLE

Why do they take so long to release Vinyl nowadays? Why can't they just release it on the release date. It's so annoying

There's a limited amount of vinyl pressing plants in the world. The plants can only put out so much at a time so naturally there would be a queue for hundreds of albums waiting to be pressed in large quantities.

You guys also need to remember that Lana was basically editing this album until the very last second, CD's are faster to print that vinyl's so the box set, vinyl, etc. are probably all delayed because of the album delays.

She also talked about Yosemite left and right

nF70D0F.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXg1xPShc70/

Does anybody know what performance this was & if there's video of it?

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

So, I was driving out to the valley last week, weather was blistering hot, and the landscape was just all white, greys, beige and blues from the road and skies.

I played the album from start to finish, and not gonna lie, I left the windows down, sweating and god I felt so free. Lust for Life, just fuck. Fuck it's so good 

tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

So, I was driving out to the valley last week, weather was blistering hot, and the landscape was just all white, greys, beige and blues from the road and skies.

I played the album from start to finish, and not gonna lie, I left the windows down, sweating and god I felt so free. Lust for Life, just fuck. Fuck it's so good 

tenor.gif

i feel like thats Honeymoon weather  :oprah3: