Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Which pics are on the physical copy?

The physical copy it's out tomorrow, I'll check it out, but I'm sure they are the same as Paris match. Anyway the interview is cute, she is asked abt Francesco Carrozzini and her relationship w Franca Sozzani

The physical copy it's out tomorrow, I'll check it out, but I'm sure they are the same as Paris match. Anyway the interview is cute, she is asked abt Francesco Carrozzini and her relationship w Franca Sozzani

pls do you know how can we buy a copy? do they have an online store?

:smile3:

Actually, I find the interview very boring. They always end up asking her the same questions about the same topics. I bet she's sick of hearing people comparing her first album title with her current one or having people ask her if she's feeling happier now

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Actually, I find the interview very boring. They always end up asking her the same questions about the same topics. I bet she's sick of hearing people comparing her first album title with her current one or having people ask her if she's feeling happier now

THIS

8mSHDs9.gif

Me too! But I suppose they ask the same questions so people can read the answers in their own language... and they give her more promotion around the world for people who aren't her fans/who doesn't know her that well.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

lol honestly imo the "Bitch" and "fuck" in cherry fit so well. This person is ruining her shit and she's like FUCK look what you did bitch. She's so annoyed with it and it just flows so well. I don't understand why people are so shook about those little additions.

It makes the song more fun imo

The more I listen to Honeymoon the more I fall in love with it. It's such a cohesive album with a dreamy vibe and it's ALMOST as good as her Magnus opus Ultraviolence. I like Lust for Life and there are a lot of songs I've fallen in love with on it but --> UV > HM >>>> LFL

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun