Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I just want to take a moment to appreciate Lana's background singing in the last chorus of God Bless America. She literally sounds like what I think an angel would sound like. Does anyone know what she's saying?

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I just want to take a moment to appreciate Lana's background singing in the last chorus of God Bless America. She literally sounds like what I think an angel would sound like. Does anyone know what she's saying?

She's repeating the bridge

God Bless America gets the award for most beautiful bridge on the album.

I've been meaning to do a post where all the songs get different awards but I haven't had time yet.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

God Bless America gets the award for most beautiful bridge on the album.

I've been meaning to do a post where all the songs get different awards but I haven't had time yet.

the bridges on LfL r insanely goooood

13B

Cherry

White Mustang (it saves the song js :creep:

Heroin

COACHELLA 

and i have such a soft spot for the bridge after the chorus after lana's big verse in SB 

the 'like doves in the summer' (top out, hop out, hop out) in the background it's so fucking wavy n silky n smooth n gritty n tropical n smokey FUCK i love lana

Why no one is talking about this?  I mean her reaction is the cutest thing ever  :defeated:

Cj145pBySpWfZpRqG40IRg.png

I really can't wait til the next pre-release era so this forum can come to life again :toofunny:

that guy probably died for a moment when he hugged her which is why he didn't want to let go

also, can't wait for the adidas x lana collection  :flutter:

the guy getting in stage and hugging her is really cringeworthy and reminds me of that guy who tried to attack Britney Spears earlier this week :awkney:

Wut is my queen okay????

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana's vocals on groupie love's chorus remind me west coast's chorus

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

She does do big venues tho, Glasgow is 13,000

Also, just cause she's going to the UK a couple of times this year doesn't mean she's on the same scale as LA in the slightest. Over the past four years Poland had gotten waaaaayyy more shows than the UK. She's only done one show in London, so her UK shows are more comparible to her random US shows at the moment.

I think people are getting too worked up about the fact this isn't a tour but in reality I don't think Lana wants to commit to one again. She clearly doesn't like it. I think she'll be continuously announcing dates for random parts of the world. I think the lack of commitment makes her happier. It just means less time to plan when she does come around but she's trying harder this era.

Glasgow is a festival isn't it though?

Also, i know she isnt in the UK as much as LA, but here in Aus its been 5 years since she set foot here. 1 UK show is better than none for some of us.