bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

saying this as a fan of kim - this is karma for working with all of the shitty people she's collabed with

i hope she learns from this experience and she can either buy her contract out or make a deal with her label

oh 100%, but all of the luke/kesha stuff aside, its been well documented since like 2012 not to sign a contract with luke so its also just kinda like……her own fault like why she signed this deal with republic seems so dumb to me

So I’ve never been a big fan of Kim, but I’m loving this new era. Coconuts, Treat Me Like A, and the other snippets on Tiktok are giving me LIFE. 

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

5 hours ago, iJoshicus said:

So I’ve never been a big fan of Kim, but I’m loving this new era. Coconuts, Treat Me Like A, and the other snippets on Tiktok are giving me LIFE. 

at least someone likes it :ma:

I never opened my UO Clarity record and now I'm too scared to, I should probably try to find the picture disc version....Kim press Era 1 on vinyl (gatefold with bonus tracks like Push x3 and DPOYH) along with a TOTL 1+2 repress :thankyou: AND CDs....also omg signed Artcard grift available from that UGH her horrid label

1 hour ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I never opened my UO Clarity record and now I'm too scared to, I should probably try to find the picture disc version....Kim press Era 1 on vinyl (gatefold with bonus tracks like Push x3 and DPOYH) along with a TOTL 1+2 repress :thankyou: AND CDs....also omg signed Artcard grift available from that UGH her horrid label

Was on the fence with getting the clarity vinyl when it first dropped and now its gone :die: its especially when I could've gotten it for a low price that makes me not wanna spend a lot on a copy..

held off on it the first time mostly cause of dr luke and that whole gross mess but i still do like clarity :flop: otherwise i would've snatched it right away ugh

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

7 hours ago, KillForLove said:

btw i dont even think the new snippets are bad and ill be happy to get an ep, its just like obvious that they’re meant to be like tik tok songs and she can do so much better than that?

I agree, she's obviously trying to go viral, and of course the Coconuts dance video was also meant to be replicated on Tiktok which is kinda cringe when artists keep doing that crap. anyway if you want clever sexual lyrics stream cupcakke!

i'm seriously mad at the fact that last october she said she was delaying totl vol. 3 because she didn't want to take off the attention from her "debut" album and now she's releasing this shitty valentines slutty thing in the middle of the album rollout? WHAT WAS THE POINT

The new alleged EP: 👋 🚶‍♀️ 🚪 

Us: Didn't ask didn't care didn't need to kn-

I'm just gonna say it: She can't pull off this hyperslut song without it looking fucking dorky- *BONK* meme

Spoiler

Do Me doesn't count don't ask why

Edited by SoftwareUpgrade

3 hours ago, lovesick said:

i'm seriously mad at the fact that last october she said she was delaying totl vol. 3 because she didn't want to take off the attention from her "debut" album and now she's releasing this shitty valentines slutty thing in the middle of the album rollout? WHAT WAS THE POINT

releasing TOTL 3 wouldn’t harm Problematique rollout if anything would give her more attention for the album.

On 2/1/2022 at 2:54 PM, Veinsineon said:

who else besides Jesse St James abd Dr Luke?

speaking about the ugly *esse s* *ames i'm pretty sure he's still in her camp/friends with her cuz he popped up in aaron's ig story a while back. I'd say i'm disappointed she keeps making it easy to be let down

:dorothy3:

Charli-Sig.png

IG

4 hours ago, track10swig said:

speaking about the ugly *esse s* *ames i'm pretty sure he's still in her camp/friends with her cuz he popped up in aaron's ig story a while back. I'd say i'm disappointed she keeps making it easy to be let down

:dorothy3:

oh hes still in that whole scene girl hes just quiet about it