bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Imagine if Problematique actually does really well like better then FTB and they delay the tour and rebrand it for Problematique and create a billion vinyls, make MVs and have a actual promotion for it and get a deluxe with keep it and throw FTB in the dumpster:hair:

EVERYONE BETTER STREAM FOR THESE WISHES

This is random lmao, but does the Problématique artwork give anyone else Bebe Rexha - All Your Fault, Pt. 1 vibes? That was my first thought upon seeing the shoot. They both look great though!

Spoiler

600x600bb.jpg

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

6 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

ZtW7dUv.jpg

she looks gorgeous but i like the fanmade one with future starts now photoshoot so much more it fits the summery sound better. this one makes problematique look like it is a dark and moody album lol kinda like burial

I love the cover, it's gorgeous.It feels sooooo validating that these songs are finally being released, and probably like a massive weight off Kim's shoulders. I hope this means her and Aaron can make up in some way, they really worked so well together.

22 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

I love the cover, it's gorgeous.It feels sooooo validating that these songs are finally being released, and probably like a massive weight off Kim's shoulders. I hope this means her and Aaron can make up in some way, they really worked so well together.

I wonder if Kim and her team still believe Aaron leaked the album :toofloppy:

UiiGfDM.jpg

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

I wonder if Kim and her team still believe Aaron leaked the album :toofloppy:

UiiGfDM.jpg

Yeah it really seemed like he and Kim had already had a personal falling out around the Slut Pop era and then Republic told her the leaks came from him