Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Based on the songs I listened these past two days I want the next album to be a crossover of Future Love by Gaga, Never Be The Same by Camila, Bum Bum Tam Tam, and UV. Good luck Lizzie

ok I just wanted to shout out to anne listening to BRAZILIAN FUNK SONGS

taste

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

THIS!^

I would like to see Lana write more refined tracks. Imagine a song like Ride written with Lana's current insight and life experience. I don't want Lana to go backwards, unless it's for a good reason. 

Oh my God, YES! Lana, if you're reading this, you know what to do :)

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I want Lana to surprise us with the sound of the new album

I know many of you dislike it (or in general the genre) but Summer Bummer was very fresh and it hyped me so much

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

please jesus only let neil shoot the cover for this album

Honestly I want someone completely new. Neil and Chuck (Though she isn't very good at photography anyway :creep:) have gotten really complacent and lazy.

Or maybe she can do a Lorde and hire an artist to do a painted portrait of her for the album cover etc.

I didn't like Melodrama very much but the album cover is pretty af.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

​@trailorparkdarling-

Change is a sequel to Ride

In Ride, she is getting out of her situation she was in, back in Born To Die and Video Games

Ride was fleeing

Change is staying and fighting for what one wants

(I would have loved to see Roy Orbison tackle Ride, and I would love to see the full Bruce/EStreet band version of Change.

which is paradox of Bruce's Born to Run her Born to Die juxtaposed with Ride/American (Which I picture President Barack Obama in)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I would love Neil to shoot the cover, but we need at least that Chuck don't shoot it. It could be literally anyone but Chuck.. goddamit girl 

everyone can do better lmao

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

i want lana to get a new manager 

her managers are good tbh

they made Dua Lipa a thing

it's not their fault that she is reluctant to do anything

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Her managers are penises for cockblocking the TNC demo

giphy.gif

agreed, they're messy sometimes but whose artist isn't ?? Leaks are unpredictable and happen with every single big artist out right now, it's not just Lana's managers' problem

They both said in a recent interview that they're happy with Lana but they have to find alternative ways to promote her work since she refuses to do live television

giphy.gif

​@trailorparkdarling-

Change is a sequel to Ride

In Ride, she is getting out of her situation she was in, back in Born To Die and Video Games

Ride was fleeing

Change is staying and fighting for what one wants

(I would have loved to see Roy Orbison tackle Ride, and I would love to see the full Bruce/EStreet band version of Change.

which is paradox of Bruce's Born to Run her Born to Die juxtaposed with Ride/American (Which I picture President Barack Obama in)

Where do you think Get Free and Heroin land in her musical storyline. 

I dont really like Ben he seems like an asshole sometimes, like when Dua went towards her fans and he pulled her back

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e