Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Groupie Love, Coachella and Lust For Life are the worst songs she’s ever made. Fun how they all are on Lust for Life :oprah:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

hmm hmm, I thought Big Eyes is her least liked officially released song :$

If we're talking Big Eyes soundtrack - I Can Fly is so ugly I have no idea how it even got to be released tbh

It's the only song I openly bash

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

her best is noir

did somebody mention noir, lana's BEST and ONLY good song, produced in 2010 during her peak??? glad SOMEBODY on here has taste and can recognize an actually good song! thank you SO much for bringing up her magnus opus on this godless forum site in hopes of cleaning us all with the great lyrics and spectacular production of lana del rey's extremely underrated unreleased song called noir

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Groupie Love, Coachella and Lust For Life are the worst songs she’s ever made. Fun how they all are on Lust for Life :oprah:

One of these is not like the others

giphy.gif

Guns And Roses sounds way better that the majority of the songs on Løst for Life lmaoo. Good luck arguing with that, folks :hottie: :angie:

go choke on a dick bitch, no ones slandering 13 Beaches and Heroin on my watch

did somebody mention noir, lana's BEST and ONLY good song, produced in 2010 during her peak??? glad SOMEBODY on here has taste and can recognize an actually good song! thank you SO much for bringing up her magnus opus on this godless forum site in hopes of cleaning us all with the great lyrics and spectacular production of lana del rey's extremely underrated unreleased song called noir

Excuse U Making Out was also made in that time period

mess you confused me her peak was actually in 2012

Why the fuck I am seeing this jewel here

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Let's agree that TNC is her worst collab ever :P

and BPBP as well

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lies

by Marina & The Diamonds, from the album 'Electra Heart'. Don't forget to Buy it!

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: