Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i think lana doing collabs was important in her journey. i remember writing and seeing so many comments on here begging for lana to switch it up and do something out of her comfort zone, and she did! i don't really care for the outcome of those collabs, lol, but i hope they have inspired her to do new things and take risks on her next album. i only want a marina collab in the future, no one else. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

i think lana doing collabs was important in her journey. i remember writing and seeing so many comments on here begging for lana to switch it up and do something out of her comfort zone, and she did! i don't really care for the outcome of those collabs, lol, but i hope they have inspired her to do new things and take risks on her next album.

PREACH (except the rappers switch it up a little too much)

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I just need another amazing rock track similar to Pretty When You Cry, Shades of Cool (guitar solo), or Black Beauty  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

She needs Barrie again! Just for the length of time it would take to write another masterpiece like one of those songs. Then he can fuck off again.

malena09.gif

She really should do grunge next. Ya'll know how crazy the crowd went when Lana perfomed Heart Shaped Box. Now imagine 12-17 songs like that on her album. :omg:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm just gonna drop the pot and say it out loud for everybody in the back: I want an Ultraviolence 2.0. Yeah I said it

Ultraviolence 2.0 meaning for me the same vibe and ambiance than UV, but updated with Lana new sounds and influences. I basically want what we've been promised for LFL (don't get me wrong, I fucking adore this album)

ZKcaooE.png

I just need another amazing rock track similar to Pretty When You Cry, Shades of Cool (guitar solo), or Black Beauty  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

She needs Barrie again! Just for the length of time it would take to write another masterpiece like one of those songs. Then he can fuck off again.

:wowcry: :angie: :trisha: :oprah:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

AKA is her best album, Ultraviolence is a close second.

UV is her best album, AKA is a close second (and honeymoon too)

She really should do grunge next. Ya'll know how crazy the crowd went when Lana perfomed Heart Shaped Box. Now imagine 12-17 songs like that on her album. :omg:

tenor.gif?itemid=7897032

I'm just gonna drop the pot and say it out loud for everybody in the back: I want an Ultraviolence 2.0. Yeah I said it

Ultraviolence 2.0 meaning for me the same vibe and ambiance than UV, but updated with Lana new sounds and influences. I basically want what we've been promised for LFL (don't get me wrong, I fucking adore this album)

Yes, Yees, YEESS!! 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

One thing I never really understood is why Marina has to be mentioned on every single thread, like a million times. I thought this was a Lana forum. In the beginning I assumed that people on here liked her so much because her music was similar to Lana's, but I was wrong. Marina's music doesn't sound anything like hers. I even tried listening to her albums to see what I was missing, but sadly I didn't hear anything that even remotely resembled what I was expecting. If anything she's got more in common with Katy Perry, in my opinion.

Lastly, this is just my personal opinion. I don't mean to offend anyone.

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

Anyways I know I said the exact same thing somewhere in this forum but the second we get news and hear the previews of songs I'm gonna pull a Laganja and be like, "yassssss mamaaaaa, queen, legend, empress, I'll never unstan, this is the reason I breathe, I live, I'm snatched, wig", even if it ends up just her farting for 50mins

ZKcaooE.png

I'm on board with psychedelic rock. I would love a mix between Ultraviolence and Honeymoon. Maybe something closer to Freak but with UV-type instrumentals.

girl yes

But still, I'd love to hear a mix of blues and folk in this new album 

One thing I never really understood is why Marina has to be mentioned on every single thread, like a million times. I thought this was a Lana forum. In the beginning I assumed that people on here liked her so much because her music was similar to Lana's, but I was wrong. Marina's music doesn't sound anything like hers. I even tried listening to her albums to see what I was missing, but sadly I didn't hear anything that even remotely resembled what I was expecting. If anything she's got more in common with Katy Perry, in my opinion.

Lastly, this is just my personal opinion. I don't mean to offend anyone.

Marina is trash, case closed  :kiss2:

giphy.gif