Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

When did we start the LDR5 pre pre release?

I dont remember it being this dry

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

When did we start the LDR5 pre pre release?

I dont remember it being this dry

7th Feb 2017 (Mind you, this was when the 2nd pre-pre release thread was made)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

the fact that lana cant even slap random video clips from the 20th century and call the official music video for [insert any remaining Lust For Life song with no video here] saddens me  :toofunny: 

Has anyone checked to see if she registered any new songs on the Universal/Interscope site? I would do it myself but I don't know precisely where to look.

​the one song I would love to see be a #1 hit, is also what the new album should be titled

​YAYO

​and get it placed on some major tv episode for optimum viewing (and being that the placement would provide

​the clip a video already would be there

​and it could be the solo Lana on guitar from the tour version, or some sort of remix incorporating the other versions or just re-use the Paradise version

but really, wouldn't it be cool if Yayo was a #1 single and was the name of the new album

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Nothing new that I can see

Thanks for checking anyway. Hopefully there's a new song on there before May. :brows:

You're talking about into the blue but imagine the title TRUE BLUE a) paying tribute to the Sparkle Jump Rope Queen ep and b) meaning that blue doesn't mean sad or melancholic like on Honeymoon but rather a happy place just like she said in Get Free

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I wonder what a homemade video from her would look like in 2018

speaking of melancholia I wish we had ultra demos  :creep:

god this is excellent tea. is there anything besides that one shades of cool one

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

​the one song I would love to see be a #1 hit, is also what the new album should be titled

​YAYO

​and get it placed on some major tv episode for optimum viewing (and being that the placement would provide

​the clip a video already would be there

​and it could be the solo Lana on guitar from the tour version, or some sort of remix incorporating the other versions or just re-use the Paradise version

but really, wouldn't it be cool if Yayo was a #1 single and was the name of the new album

You know what? I'd love to see this. Also I think Yayo would be a perfect album title.

You all know (or maybe you don't) I'm OBSESSED with her homemade videos. I've pretty much studied them lol. There is a distinct difference between her Lizzy Grant(2007-2009) videos and her Lana Del Rey (2010-2012) videos. I need to know what a new would look like.

You all know (or maybe you don't) I'm OBSESSED with her homemade videos. I've pretty much studied them lol. There is a distinct difference between her Lizzy Grant(2007-2009) videos and her Lana Del Rey (2010-2012) videos. I need to know what a new would look like.

What is the difference?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You