Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The fact that she said "watch out for new music" sounds more as if something is coming very very soon. Why else would she say watch out when she could've just said "new music coming soon"

what she means means VERY soon? Like new single coming Friday 12 AM? Do you remember when she said Shades video coming soon and then it released 2 hours later :creep:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

what she means means VERY soon? Like new single coming Friday 12 AM? Do you remember when she said Shades video coming soon and then it released 2 hours later :creep:

yeah same with LOVE 

good old days :flutter:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

The fact that she said "watch out for new music" sounds more as if something is coming very very soon. Why else would she say watch out when she could've just said "new music coming soon"

Yes I believe her this time for some reason. No one has even asked her for new music so unless she’s queen troll there’s no reason for her to bring it up unless it’s coming very soon

I don't get why people say she should take her time and wait longer before putting out the next record, like do ya'll not realise that Lana has literally produced her BEST work when she releases albums in a shorter amount of time? Look at Paradise, UV, HM. They are masterpieces and all released not long after one another. And then we waited 2 years and thought it would be worth the wait and instead we got............................... Ms Lust For Life. No tea no shade but it seems as if Lana makes better records when she doesn't overthink.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don't get why people say she should take her time and wait longer before putting out the next record, like do ya'll not realise that Lana has literally produced her BEST work when she releases albums in a shorter amount of time? Look at Paradise, UV, HM. They are masterpieces and all released not long after one another. And then we waited 2 years and thought it would be worth the wait and instead we got............................... Ms Lust For Life. No tea no shade but it seems as if Lana makes better records when she doesn't overthink.

True. Also the shorter it takes, the less Lana will be swayed to change the aesthetic of the album (like with LFL).

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i just want something unexpected... i want something risky

edit: like no shit she could release a post-rock album, or a death metal album, or a fucking hungarian polka or even a folk album that yall keep hollerin about like as long as its something i havent heard from her before i would be satisfied

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

ok but what if we all as a community wrote a strongly worded email to Kieron Menzies telling him to take his cheap beats elsewhere and to leave lana alone

Im in

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ok but what if we all as a community wrote a strongly worded email to Kieron Menzies telling him to take his cheap beats elsewhere and to leave lana alone

he had a bad day on LFL but he is part of one of the biggest masterpieces the world has seen.... HONEYMOON so i wont talk bad about him

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

he had a bad day on LFL but he is part of one of the biggest masterpieces the world has seen.... HONEYMOON so i wont talk bad about him

Yeah but just cause HM is good that doesn't mean what he did for it was good. His HBTB beats contribution was kinda whatever

I think it's important to realize Lana is ALWAYS writing. Most artist write their songs, go into the studio, do promo, a tour. And then start with writing again. Lana writes constantly. Whether it's time to make another album or not. She also stated that by the time her albums come out, she's already in her mind focused on the next one. On moving forward. Because for her when the music is recorded she goes for new music (Because sis does not do promo at all or considers it necassary). So it's really not that strange she's ready to put new music out. When did the tour start? In fall? So she had months from the release of LFL to now to make new music. (And she has plenty of songs ready that didn't make it onto other albums)

i dont think the leak stop BAR from being released. i honestly think BAR wasnt released because it has "Best American" in the title and she now sees that america isnt the great thing she thought it was. didnt she say she wanted to distance herself from her americana imagery? lol but she did release GBAAATBWII lol idk 

but wasnt the final name Architecture