Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

If she's really doing an unreleased album, are you guys expecting them to be reworked? Because otherwise I don't see the point of it (in terms of us), but I also don't want another Yayo situation... 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

If she's really doing an unreleased album, are you guys expecting them to be reworked? Because otherwise I don't see the point of it (in terms of us), but I also don't want another Yayo situation... 

She needs to rework them otherwise there's no point, what idiot would buy songs that we already have

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i had a dream that someone uploaded LIB to spotify and now im upset that it was only a dream  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I actually checked after I read this :toofunny:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

ye, what the fuck happened to yayo  :eek:

giphy.gif

Has anyone tried telling Ben and Ed...like...sis

I sent Ben a message yesterday but he hasn’t read it and I don’t be think he ever will. At least I tried, but maybe he will find out eventually through social media updates.

what idiot would buy songs that we already have

I’m that idiot. :w8ing:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Knowing how Lana is a perfectionist and all, I think this would be the reason why she wouldn't release them officially: because it would be a lot of work to rework them, and I don't think she would release them without a minimum rework done. 

She needs to rework them otherwise there's no point, what idiot would buy songs that we already have

I'd pay for an official HQ for most of those songs, especially the ones she did recently (The UV outtakes and all). If the production feels unfinished or dated, she should rework them.