Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She needs to collab with Joan Baez and Willie Nelson before they croak

Edit: and Bob Dylan, @

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

She needs to collab with Joan Baez and Willie Nelson before they croak

I would actually be down to clown with a Willie Nelson collab 

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

I had a dream that Lana surprise released Happiness Is A Butterfly on Beats 1 with the name being changed to Tears For A Butterfly, and I was trying to listen but it kept cutting off but from what I did hear, there was one lyric that said "i cry for you every night" lmao. It also featured A$AP Rocky and Nicki Minaj but I was really confused since Nicki's verse sounded like her verse in Ariana's new song, The Light is Coming. I also tried to record the song but it kept getting unclear.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Lana is taking a break from social media so her album doesn't get affected by negativity, (like G-easy and Trump on LFL, this time though the negativity consists of fake fans and toxic people)

That actually makes perfect sense thanks for comforting me

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

You know what would be hilarious? if the psychic one of you asked about new Lana was right :lmao:

If so, that woman will be the most popular person ever, drowning under thousands of requests from Lanaboards :lmao:

I remember that the memo said a new album, not new music.

I was the one who asked. Lmao that would be wild. But she didn't know what exactly is coming. Just that something is happening in September

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I was the one who asked. Lmao that would be wild. But she didn't know what exactly is coming. Just that something is happening in September

Now I can’t wait till September!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You