Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

cuz some stans apparently dragged her after the "well you know what fuck it" episode at the gala

I have to admit that I am not aware of any episodes at the gala

Ok, I just saw the video... 

What an ungrateful bitch (the fan)!

I am so behind Lana on this! Fuck them sis!

Doesn't Lana always go on hiatus after she's done with an era or did I just make that up in my head

yeah i think she sorta does, she was only active cus of her tour but now thats over she's gone quiet

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What if she comes back with a selfie and she has platinum blonde hair :omg:

If she keeps dying her hair she'll end up balder than I was when I listened to Heroin for the first time 

as Lana has a personal connection with Daniel Johnston in many ways, look at the brand new commercial for Apple

This probably is the biggest national exposure in the USA for Daniel 

This is jarring, and sad 

Would be nice to see a US nationwide commercial w/ Lana perhaps a song from Born to Die (too bad they didn't utilize Cola in the Pepsi commercial that is multi-generations

here's Daniel's song on the ad-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dar_brj8zdw

btw- is there a Daniel Johnston / Lana thread?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

is blake making new music on his insta story or is that something else

Lana usually doesn't make music with Lana he's just her guitarist so it's most likely something else :)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

She does have 1 good song :)

The Boom Clap one

i'm sorry that you're deaf

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e