Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I want her next one to be something that uses more of those high airy vocals. I love that sound in her Lizzy songs

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Omg we really are so dramatic . She just finished tour and we’re not even giving her the chance to take a shit in her own bathroom. Let’s reevaluate ourselves and let her shit and make music in peace.

It would be nice to see Lana do another Leonard Cohen cover like this one. The lyrics are so beautiful, I could see Lana being up for it.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Since we're sort of just spewing out ideas etc - Every since her h and m photoshoot, spec. this photo

Lana-Del-Rey-HM-Winter-2012-2.jpg

I've always wondered what Lana would like as part of a sci-fi series/ cameo. Maybe do a soundtrack for it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsQjC5zVnt8 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jryzEU7WAlg

Disregard the visuals or don't (personally I would a bit), add some Frou Frou to the mix of the sound and voila space siren Lana. I know she's delivered some of her best work thru lines, and collab'd on Stargirl, with Womack. UV was supposed to be future jazz. I'd LOVE for her to do something like this as a side project, just to see how it would sound. 

CONCEPT

giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

dont know where to go but theres a lana song that i cant think of the name lyrics coming to me are ....ive been walking on the edge of a ...one hail mary for the ...? somebody help 

Do you mean Casanova by Allie X??  :creep:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png