Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Now do yall believe my friend? :creep:

Yes!! It happened like she said!!! Who is she? I really want her to read MY future lollll

​Also, Reginsider, on Twitter, stated that LDR was still scheduled to release new songs by the end of summer... Seems about right (fall begins around Sept 20).

Yes!! It happened like she said!!! Who is she? I really want her to read MY future lollll

​Also, Reginsider, on Twitter, stated that LDR was still scheduled to release new songs by the end of summer... Seems about right (fall begins around Sept 20).

She/He also said that she's gonna get more recognition this time

giphy.gif

https://twitter.com/reginsider/status/1001848084593348610

reginsider

@reginsider
FollowingFollowing @reginsider
More

Lana Del Rey may be releasing music later October, not sure if it’s for an album though, and also, she has a couple tracks “Coffee” and “Does It Make Me Powerful” set for her next album.

e1s11.gif

https://twitter.com/reginsider/status/1001848084593348610

reginsider

@reginsider
FollowingFollowing @reginsider
More

Lana Del Rey may be releasing music later October, not sure if it’s for an album though, and also, she has a couple tracks “Coffee” and “Does It Make Me Powerful” set for her next album.

I am not saying the everything on Reginsider is true. not at all, actually, and with Lana, it's always tricky: is the account really that well connected or is it just bullshit? if it happens, it looks like it was legit info; if it doesn't, anyone can say that Lana changed her mind...

But the singles released at the end of summer gives it more credibility.

​But we'll see.

​Just so fucking glad for the new song. Curious to see if it is a reworked Yosemite or something else. And the second single will have us wondering for hours / days.

Me before listening to the snippet:

Me after listening to the snippet:

Me before listening to the snippet:

Me after listening to the snippet:

omfg don’t expose me like that

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun