Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Wait so no one has put two and two together that a line from Yosemite was “I’m no longer a candle in the wind” and in MAC one of the lines is “I ain’t no candle in the wind”. Did she rework Yosemite into MAC????

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Wait so no one has put two and two together that a line from Yosemite was “I’m no longer a candle in the wind” and in MAC one of the lines is “I ain’t no candle in the wind”. Did she rework Yosemite into MAC????

She reuses the shit out of lyrics I really doubt it

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

So she's going country? how unfortunate.

Kacey Musgraves is not safe!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

it’s so weird how i feel like every era is so different. she’s grown so much and i know everyone says this but i miss BTD because it was the most relatable for me and her voice was at its peak. i used to love her so much and it makes me sad how i barely listen to LFL because it’s not even comparable. it’s too grown for me and i think in a sense, she’s trying to tell some of her annoying fans to hop off. me.

341e352c9925b3ef7bc5edfb50e3597e.jpg

Look @ the MAC thread, everyone put two and two together.

qfrWuBl.png

it’s so weird how i feel like every era is so different. she’s grown so much and i know everyone says this but i miss BTD because it was the most relatable for me and her voice was at its peak. i used to love her so much and it makes me sad how i barely listen to LFL because it’s not even comparable. it’s too grown for me and i think in a sense, she’s trying to tell some of her annoying fans to hop off. me.

bitch what. 

Who knows? If she hasn’t, she simply crossed-referenced Yosemite, like the dripping peaches that are in a couple of songs of LFL and the red party dress.

To each their own. I’m sorry you’re feeling less and less drawn to her newer work. She has definitely progressed and matured so much over the last several albums. I personally love it and am so happy her music has matured as she has. That could be because I’m in my late 20’s but I really feel a kindredness as she progresses lol. It’s a great thing to see someone evolve over time.

Anyways maybe as you grow, change, and get older you’ll come to appreciate the recent albums more than you do now.

Except for the fact that the song was done in July/August and you stated this in early June. I don’t think dropping two songs that were not even recorded (even though we don’t know about the other one) was planned back in May/June. Actually I think it’s easy to predict such things because no one really notices if it doesn’t happen in the end - anyway it hasn’t been 12 months since the end of the LFL era, and I think you can find one insider predicting something happening (which actually is vague enough for people to put like anything in it) for each month in 2018. I’m not coming for you, but I just wouldn’t pay the highest attention to the future predictions of this insider

Besides I really like the stripped-down feel to this song and I wouldn’t mind several acoustic ones on LDR6 :)

Sweetie I think you're putting too much analysis into this lol. She wasn't an insider, she's a friend of mine who is into the witchy stuff. Were u under the impression I was talking about a person who claims to know info in the industry? If so, I'm sorry.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

So if MAC is coming (Midnight Tuesday) Wednesday 12th, can we expect track 2 on Friday? And does that mean that the second track is the lead single from a new album?

She did say 2 songs out next week...

So if MAC is coming (Midnight Tuesday) Wednesday 12th, can we expect track 2 on Friday? And does that mean that the second track is the lead single from a new album?

She did say 2 songs out next week...

Wait who said it was coming Wednesday??

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Wait who said it was coming Wednesday??

I think Genius lyrics or something have the release date as the 12th... Or at least that's what people seem to be saying