Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Daneel Olivaw is a LFL outtake. It is better than Yosemite and RBFY, it has a pop sound.

was she on drugs or somethin

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

was she on drugs or somethin

It’s just Loreen and Stargirl joking around about a fictional character called Daniel Oliwav(spelling?) from a science fiction novel or something.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I’m pretty sure there will be some references to the Get Free vs Creep legal issue, or even a full song on that.

yeah, not gunna lie, publicity stunt on her end lol.....radiohead didn't give one fuck 

e1s11.gif

I don't know what to think about the whole «drama» that seems to be happening with Lana lately on her insta and Twitter. 

She has deleted the HIaB snippet... But didn't she do the same with some LFL ones and got them up again after that? Maybe she will put ut up again... 

The fact that she deactivated the comments section doesn't surprise me at all... I am not a big follower of stars other than Lana, so I have nothing else to compare to, but God some of her «fans» are awful. I mean, we have the easy job: to sit here on our asses and wait for new music. She has to come up with the whole thing and she gets criticized for it more often than not. And some of her fans are just so patronizing and bullies: Do this, do that, record that, do that peculiar style, don't be happy, don't wear that, don't do that to your hair. She doesn't have to report to us in any way. If we are not happy with what we hear, we have to take the high road and unstan rather than «bully» her. 

the drama of expectations in pre-release is part of the fun, I get it and enjoy it, but I learned that I have to let her do her own thing, let her come through with what music she believes in at the moment, and not have my expectations too high on a date, or a peculiar style or mindset. It is only then that I am able to enjoy the new stuff coming out, though it might be different from what I had expected in the beginning. 

It’s just Loreen and Stargirl joking around about a fictional character called Daniel Oliwav(spelling?) from a science fiction novel or something.

K Clampi exposed us @@Stargirl time to run

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i want her to collab with charli xcx

that would be a classic. that would be a classic.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e