Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Off topic but I kinda do wanna know what a screamo Lana would sound  :glasses:

I don't know if it's really what you're reffering to but I think it's pretty close and YES, it would be amazing!!! Imagine this type of grungy, rockish album from Lana...kind of an Ultraviolence glow-up

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Omg, that's amazing. I had no idea she was capable of doing that lol

Has anyone figured out what she was singing?

I don't think she deleted HIAB because she is obligated due to it being released soon, I assume she deleted it because she got mad at her fans taking her genuine kindness and general attitude towards greeting us and stuff for granted and shitting on her as soon as she fucks up literally ONCE so she didn't feel like "singing to her babies on the tour lyfe" at the moment and decided to ditch it in anger

That'd also explain her blocking the commenting entirely since they were nasty here and there in these recent posts

Idk maybe I'm reaching but I'd be pretty pissed if I was in her shoes she after all IS the most graceful celebrity now

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

just waiting for another god tier record on the same levels as HM and UV, a folk rooted album would definitely earn its place up there and i swear its sounded like it’s been spoken into existence. especially in the most recent snippet chuck posted. my army’s minds are so powerful

I don't think she deleted HIAB because she is obligated due to it being released soon, I assume she deleted it because she got mad at her fans taking her genuine kindness and general attitude towards greeting us and stuff for granted and shitting on her as soon as she fucks up literally ONCE so she didn't feel like "singing to her babies on the tour lyfe" at the moment and decided to ditch it in anger

That'd also explain her blocking the commenting entirely since they were nasty here and there in these recent posts

Idk maybe I'm reaching but I'd be pretty pissed if I was in her shoes she after all IS the most graceful celebrity now

If this is true... I hate some Lana "fans", they are inmature, dumb, say stupid things like " queen of earthquakes" and the phrase I hate the most: "Omg I don't want Lana to be happy, bring back sad songs plz"

giphy.gif

Go listen to Billie Elltrash hun :hooker:

billie's ep >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IMF

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don't know if it's really what you're reffering to but I think it's pretty close and YES, it would be amazing!!! Imagine this type of grungy, rockish album from Lana...kind of an Ultraviolence glow-up

Hooooooly shiiiit! She actual sounds incredible singing like that! It makes me sad that she hasn't tried doing a screamo album cus it feels like wasted talent. No joke though her voice can do so many styles of genre it's inhuman, her talent is insaaane... fuck.

no shade but why are people here begging for a basic folk album when lana is capable of making actual interesting music like this??, please lana make our dreams come true and give us the angry grungy screamo album we deserve!! <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e