Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Apparently it wasn’t memorable to her. Why are y’all so worried about her Instagram? She has her intentions of doing that

Well when the person you stan isn't big on content/promo, you tend to savor every bit of activity you get.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Maybe her erasing stuff has something to do with the TMZ story where she was portrayed as an ungrateful bitch to her fans (which was so not true)? Some «fans» have not been tender towards her after that... I know I would have been so frustrated by those when all she does all the time is for fans. 

I think her erasing stuff and enabling the comments sections on her social media has more to do with the fact that she wishes to put aside negativity and comments, an attempt to shield away from the storm, in order to find back what her inner voice is saying, what the shape of things to come will look like... But I don't know. Maybe she was just pissed and will take a break form all this sh*t. 

I kind of feel like... so many people are so impatient. :toofunny: Our girl had lots of photoshoots and interviews last year, she finished her world tour last month and recently she was at the Met gala... what more do you want? Except for her to tell us something since she's been teasing with "soon", as usual.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I kind of feel like... so many people are so impatient. :toofunny: Our girl had lots of photoshoots and interviews last year, she finished her world tour last month and recently she was at the Met gala... what more do you want?

TEA

e1s11.gif

we need to get the word "folk" banned from this site

can we get u banned from the site  :w8ing:

I kind of feel like... so many people are so impatient. :toofunny: Our girl had lots of photoshoots and interviews last year, she finished her world tour last month and recently she was at the Met gala... what more do you want? Except for her to tell us something since she's been teasing with "soon", as usual.

that's a fact , we are impatient and greedy but this bitch needs stop hinting about new music if she is not about to release it anytime soon  :crossed:  :hooker:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...