Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Hooooooly shiiiit! She actual sounds incredible singing like that! It makes me sad that she hasn't tried doing a screamo album cus it feels like wasted talent. No joke though her voice can do so many styles of genre it's inhuman, her talent is insaaane... fuck.

no shade but why are people here begging for a basic folk album when lana is capable of making actual interesting music like this??, please lana make our dreams come true and give us the angry grungy screamo album we deserve!! <3

#MakeLDR6aGrungeAlbum

Glad that I managed to launch a new album genre campaign. Khris' folk campaign was pretty strong at the beginning but then started to lose followers. It's time for the grunge album to rise! Who's with me?  :rock:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Glad that I managed to launch a new album genre campaign. Khris' folk campaign was pretty strong at the beginning but then started to lose followers. It's time for the grunge album to rise! Who's with me?  :rock:

I'm in, solely on the basis that THIS Heartshaped Box cover has her best vocals ever

ZKcaooE.png

Go listen to Billie Elltrash hun :hooker:

This lack of taste is disgusting

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Get that cigarette smoke outta mah face you've been wasting my time while you're taking what's mine 

Anigiforb70.gif

Baby don't do it 

1to8z7.jpg

off-top but I love 'Charmed'. 

Btw yeah I think she's just working on her new album and it's too soon to expect something. I think we're getting this GUCCI campaign, though. I know that she attended at Met Gala but it could be just the beginning of their cooperation. Her hair, nails and everything on the photo we've seen on her insta. Maybe autumn collection. And also this Disney thing. Something's behind that. And new music...maybe in 2019? 

giphy.gif

I'm glad some of y'all are finally waking up and agreeing with taste aka a grunge/rock album with dark dramatic vocals, it's what I've been advocating for the most. A folk album would be disgustingly boring and not that I care for sales but it'd flop so damn hard, a grunge/rock album would do more for her career and artistry and would give us insane live performances with all those heavy guitars, drums and brooding dark vocals, like I can't even imagine how lackluster and boring it would be for her to tour with a full folk album  :toofunny:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I'm glad some of y'all are finally waking up and agreeing with taste aka a grunge/rock album with dark dramatic vocals, it's what I've been advocating for the most. A folk album would be disgustingly boring and not that I care for sales but it'd flop so damn hard, a grunge/rock album would do more for her career and artistry and would give us insane live performances with all those heavy guitars, drums and brooding dark vocals, like I can't even imagine how lackluster and boring it would be for her to tour with a full folk album  :toofunny:

Finally someone with taste!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Grunge album all the way here ! it would allow her and ourselves to discover a whole new personality and capability of vocals. not to mention i favor a grunge album since it will reflect the dark atmosphere UV had around it which i adore. hopefully soon

giphy.gif

this pre-pre-release thread will last at least a fucking year holy shit

and who the hell is daniel oliv or whateve his name is 

f u  c k in h ell

shit

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Lana’s been kinda quiet recently, anyone else take note?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

this pre-pre-release thread will last at least a fucking year holy shit

and who the hell is daniel oliv or whateve his name is 

f u  c k in h ell

shit

Daneel Olivaw is a LFL outtake. It is better than Yosemite and RBFY, it has a pop sound.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: