Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It's still possible that we get it in Spring

True, if it’s really done soon (which we know nothing of) and if Interscope doesn’t interfere by saying it would be best as a fall album. At this point, i just want the damn thing, whether it’s perfect for the weather or not, if all the stars are aligned or some shit.

I can't access the full article because I'm not subscribed but apparently Lana was going to do Glastonbury but backed out :crossed:

sGytPCi.png

Maybe this is one of the cancellations Lana reffered to a while ago...

You know what could block her from releasing anything? The fact that she doesn't have the album cover. If she planned to released a song, it has to have a cover. And she might want/have to release the new stuff with the album cover, and not different covers like MAC, VB or Hope.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

i find it a little suspicious that so many magazines and sites are posting that it comes out march 29th... what if Lana and ben are fucking with us and it's actually rlly coming out the 29th?? (i should be arrested for being so delusional but hey what do you want at this point i'd sell my soul for this damn album, it better be good)

Don't think so. This happened with past albums as well, and I think Lana has gone on record saying she wouldn't do a surprise release.

i find it a little suspicious that so many magazines and sites are posting that it comes out march 29th... what if Lana and ben are fucking with us and it's actually rlly coming out the 29th?? (i should be arrested for being so delusional but hey what do you want at this point i'd sell my soul for this damn album, it better be good)

Interscope wouldn't release the album the same day they're releasing Billie's. It's 100% certain the album isn't coming this month

why the fuck would you pull out of Glastonbury

:deadbanana:

Lana, sis.

shes made TONS of bad decisions with her career, if she and her managers had any kind of goals/business sense she could of enjoyed a career bigger than most out there all while retaining her unique sound but that's another topic.

this reminds me of a certain occurence in 2017...the date rhymes with gay fentysix :teehee:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

he’s gonna kill lana :(((

?!????

I'm curious, why are you saying that? I personally like the 2 photoshoots they did together. And if it's the album cover, it might bring something a bit more to the low-key visuals we had this far. 

?!????

I'm curious, why are you saying that? I personally like the 2 photoshoots they did together. And if it's the album cover, it might bring something a bit more to the low-key visuals we had this far. 

He literally said he's going to shoot her  :biblio: