Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I feel like I will like this song

@RormanNockwell

I agree with your view that there is no enthusiasm behind this release

and/or anything post VB

I guess the church and new friends are to blame

Like, NFR is probably delayed because some bitch doing the visuals is still working out how to use the fucking clone stamp tool.

All of her records had beautiful packaging and were overall amazing visually. Typos happened in LFL booklet but it's not due to the designers lack of capabilities, rather tens of people not checking long enough. I'm sure the pic she posted wasn't even approved or planned with the label but she wanted to do something nice and I wouldn't be surprised if she'd done it herself. Adding that extra detail into this fill is literally 10 minutes work for Chuck if Lana asked nicely, so all in all it's not that deep. She just didn't feel the need to deliver a 100% which isn't new.

Also, if a photo needs basic retouching it's usually the photographer or their team that's doing it. Photos sent to the designer usually need only minor touch ups if they're not given full creative control with the product like album packaging. So no fucking stamp tool needed for use. 

TLDR you're just being extra for no reason with that post 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

You know which unreleased track she should have redone & included in NFR? Serial Killer Strange Love! I just love that song's vibe, it's entrancing

(sorry anne )

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

half an hour til NZ *should* have it if it’s midnight release, 2.5 hours for Aus

Already started drinking, girls! Thinkin of yallllxxxxxxzxxxxxx

Oh okay work, I thought it was midnight already

Carly's album already leaked from NZ Spotify so wouldn't Doin Time have leaked by now also? 

carly's album didnt come from spotify afaik. and it's not a leak if a song/album is released somewhere else due to timezones. still 13 minutes until its midnight in NZ

image.png