Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Da fuck? You want his # or something.

Works for a label. But keep being a lil bitch ;)

my dad works at Nintendo

giphy.gif

Ariana will ruin this, mark my words.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Da fuck? You want his # or something.

Works for a label. But keep being a lil bitch ;)

Nothing you've said is groundbreaking, just reasonable assumptions.

Do you know how many people come on here pretending to have insider information? Calm your farm.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Nothing you've said is groundbreaking, just reasonable assumptions.

Do you know how many people come on here pretending to have insider information? Calm your farm.

Except what I've said is true. I've never once done that before on LB.

Just didn't like you being a smart ass. Like, right now. Again. 

the concept of a miley x lana x ariana collab is still so wild to me like, i did not expect it at all, like, it’s so random, if a fan were to say “i hope lana, miley and ari collab” i would cringe because that’s just so unrealistic, but now it’s actually happening, and it makes perfect sense for this soundtrack

qfrWuBl.png

Lana posting the video in the middle of the night rather than 5 hours ago with everyone else  :deadbanana:

Working class queen that knows people are getting home from work. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

the concept of a miley x lana x ariana collab is still so wild to me like, i did not expect it at all, like, it’s so random, if a fan were to say “i hope lana, miley and ari collab” i would cringe because that’s just so unrealistic, but now it’s actually happening, and it makes perfect sense for this soundtrack

It's as is a teacher was forced to play in the yard with her child students. Let's see how it turns out, but for me is weird as fuck.

I remember when I first saw the new Angels for this reboot I was like "they have nothing in common wtf" so this collab kinda makes sense to me. I just hope both song and movie are good because the 00's ones were amazing.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Will this song dethrone Independent Women as best Charlie’s angels song? Probs not but I think it’s gonna be really good. I don’t care if she only sings the bridge since she is the queen of amazing bridges but I hope it’s a long bridge without too much echoey harmonizing. I hope we get some cute pics of the 3 together in the studio, I’m not expecting a video lol

LIZARD PEOPLE