Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Can't wait for my psychic gift to be proven when we get big news the first week of March that I've been predicting since the first week of January

tenor.gif

Maybe we should put our minds together and come up with the release date and possibly SEE album cover. Ah!

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Literally almost everyone has been saying for 5 weeks now "I FEEL SOMETHING COMING"

The only people who stuck to their guns was Terrence Loves Me (predicted February 25th)

And me (predicted March 5th)

:umadney: I'm ready for everyone to be wrong though and she only releases in July

Feb 22nd and yes i still stand by it cbOrd43.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

call me crazy but i believe with enough positive energy and belief we can get something within the next two weeks. u negative doubtful wh*res are ruining it! change that energy around!

i wasn’t on lanaboards then. i’m late to the party. lol. but i do remember how horrible the wait for l4l was. it was messy. but this is worse.

That makes total sense!!! But yeah, I kind of agree with you, this wait is even worse... she got to top her own messiness, I LOVE HER

at the latest we have to get news at BUKU

This post gives me flashbacks to the wait for HM when we would be live-streaming live shows on periscope waiting for word about the new album, and she would say absolutely nothing.

ok y’all...

i’m gonna say something risky (idk if it’s been said before. probably.)

but i think “happiness is a butterfly” is a generic and cheesy title.

and i pray to the gods that the title is changed on the record.

but i doubt it. at the same time, based on the snippets she gave us, i can’t. think of a better name. lol.

so i guess “HIAB” is the best anyone can come up with.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

ok y’all...

i’m gonna say something risky (idk if it’s been said before. probably.)

but i think “happiness is a butterfly” is a generic and cheesy title.

and i pray to the gods that the title is changed on the record.

but i doubt it. at the same time, based on the snippets she gave us, i can’t. think of a better name. lol.

so i guess “HIAB” is the best anyone can come up with.

i hope she scraps it 

Literally almost everyone has been saying for 5 weeks now "I FEEL SOMETHING COMING"

The only people who stuck to their guns was Terrence Loves Me (predicted February 25th)

And me (predicted March 5th)

:umadney: I'm ready for everyone to be wrong though and she only releases in July

I called October and I’m sticking with it lol

LIZARD PEOPLE