Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I will riot if she included those country songs.

They’re cute, but they wouldn’t fit the record. I’m not here for another LFL - potentially cohesive album turned into hodgepodge of ideas/genres

They would have to transition super well with the rest if she included them. Which I don’t see at the moment.

I will riot if she included those country songs.

They’re cute, but they wouldn’t fit the record. I’m not here for another LFL - potentially cohesive album turned into hodgepodge of ideas/genres

The same people who go on and on talking about the lack of cohesion on LFL are the same ones who keep babbling about how they want those two tracks on NFR lmao the double standards...................

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

VB is not a piano song, just saying.

A guitar one! All the songs from NFR either have their melody from piano or guitars: the rest is just production added. Wouldn’t be surprised if the « more rock influenced songs » from NFR had zéro piano.

A guitar one! All the songs from NFR either have their melody from piano or guitars: the rest is just production added. Wouldn’t be surprised if the « more rock influenced songs » from NFR had zéro piano.

Yeah, I know. But was saying because of some people above my post. ;)

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

has anyone else's stan card been fading? I havent listened to BTD in 2 years until a week ago and I havent bothered to update her unreleased stuff since 2016 (im so behind lmao)

shes dropping down on my stan list faster than Mariah's All I Want for Christmas after Christmas ends. after LFL im just not feeling it 

has anyone else's stan card been fading? I havent listened to BTD in 2 years until a week ago and I havent bothered to update her unreleased stuff since 2016 (im so behind lmao)

shes dropping down on my stan list faster than Mariah's All I Want for Christmas after Christmas ends. after LFL im just not feeling it

Honeymoon keeps the spark alive for me

stan card probably if she keeps not doing anything apart from releasing music

well the meaning of stanning someone is like getting hyped by interviews,photoshoots,campaigns etc.

my fan card ain't going anywhere tho , I love her music

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Lana Del Rey - Norman Rockwell songs we've heard so far (Some confirmed, others aren't)

• Mariners Apartment Complex
  • Venice Bitch
  • Cinnamon
  • Happiness Is a Butterfly In your car
  • How to Disappear Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman like Me to Have – but I Have -It

Born To Die is always gonna be my favourite album of all time and I don't think anything could ever change that, but after the (to me) overall disappointing LFL came out and especially throughout most of 2018, when nothing interesting happened, I was afraid that I might stop caring about her future releases sooner or later, which I guess would equal "unstanning". However, the moment I heard Venice Bitch, my faith in her was restored. She demonstrated that she still has that magic I adore inside her, so I think I'm good now.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Nah, I'm listening at least 5 songs on daily basis, and she's on my Twitter profile pic but I'm seriously considering changing that soon.

I also can't stop loving and appreciating her, because I've started writing because of her (and some other stuff). Anyway, I just hope she won't delay the album, otherwise I'll get tired of her decisions.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Lana Del Rey - Norman Rockwell songs we've heard so far (Some confirmed, others aren't)

• Mariners Apartment Complex
  • Venice Bitch
  • Cinnamon
  • Happiness Is a Butterfly In your car
  • How to Disappear Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman like Me to Have – but I Have -It

they all sound so beautiful. even if the rest of the album is trash.

those songs are classics

and i need IN YOUR CAR

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg